FIT TV

smg1

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Last night I saw you do Lo Mx on FitTV. before each commerical you would appear. You look fabulous. What lipstick were you wearing? I loved it on you. Thanks for all your great DVD'S. You are the best out there and I have you to thank for helping me stay in shape.

Susan

Cathe looks HOT and AWESOME for a woman her age and after two kids! I wish I'd look as great as her when I reach her age.

Cathe you're an inspiration to all of us!!!!

Eileen

I'm so upset I missed the LowMax episode! I looked on the FitTV schedule and I don't see it coming on again. Are there any plans for another airing of it?

Hi Sonja

Yes its on again on Wed Apr 13 @ 11am EST

I was just on FitTv making my list to preview all the ones I don't have. Go to fittv.discovery.com and check out the whole month of April. There are all 3 Stretchmax's and coremax's (started today).

Thanks Everyone! You are very kind. Susan, I had a makeup artist apply my makeup so I do not know the shade of lipstick. I know we were talking about MAC and Laura Mercier being a couple of her popular cosmetic choices so perhaps it was one of their shades. Sorry I can't help you more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.