Fit Tower

Is there any way we will be notified when the Fit Towers will ship? When we purchased the tower, it stated that they would ship mid-August. Will it be announced or will we receive any notice when they are on their way?
Thank you!!
Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I received via UPS, my Fit Tower on the 22nd, I had it unpacked and set up in less than 30 min. On my way downstairs to workout now and have more fun figuring out how to get the most bang for my buck by inventing different ways to use the tower. Enjoy yours when you receive it. BTW, it's 31" wide but with the bar on it is 36" wide because of the little "ears" that stick out. You'll see what I mean when you receive yours.

Oh I see now that you have received your tower. Great.

Last edited:
Finally got mine set up today. I am very happy with the quality. As people previously mentioned it took longer to get everything out of the box than it did to actually set the tower up! This was a bit of a frivolous purchase for me because I already have a system in place for doing chest presses and what not with my barbell, but I'll still hoping that Cathe's partners will loosen up and allow her to produce more workouts for the Fit Tower. This piece of equipment really does have a lot of potential and more workouts will only help their sales IMHO.

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase.

I'm hoping that these new advanced programs can be used with DIY bars/towers/chair+pull-up bar.:) I did not order the Tower for many reasons including that it just was not all that feasible here in Canada. But do not want to miss out on a Cathe designed barre program.

I was so excited to see the announcement that Cathe is going to be making 3 advanced dvds for the Fit Tower. I can't wait to see the creative exercises Cathe is going to come up with to use with it. I love new, challenging moves and this piece of equipment will probably have a lot that are unique that we haven't seen before. Cathe is the creme de la creme when it comes to keeping us all challenged and making it fun while we are working hard.

Is there any way we will be notified when the Fit Towers will ship? When we purchased the tower, it stated that they would ship mid-August. Will it be announced or will we receive any notice when they are on their way?
Thank you!!
I ordered mine and got it within a few days. It took me about 10 minutes to put together and now I have two towers. The original and the new one. I got the new one for my daughter.

When I ordered mine I contacted their Customer Service requesting my UPS tracking number. They replied back quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone missing the mat and the bands from their fit tower? I've received everything else just not the bands or the mat :confused:

There's a box with a lot of tape I believe is attached to one of the bottom cross supports. It looks like a "filler" pack. Lots of tape on it.

There's a box with a lot of tape I believe is attached to one of the bottom cross supports. It looks like a "filler" pack. Lots of tape on it.

Yes, like Peanuts said, it is a longer box that holds the mat, but I can't remember if the loop& band is in that box or not.

Thank you all. Yes, you were right peanuts lol, I thought the box at the bottom was part of the tower.
Aqua Girl, I did the same thing! I pulled it all out looking for the dvds lol :):p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.