Fit Tower Total Body

firemedic

Cathlete
Just finished the Total Body and loved it. Time flew by and the best thing for me is, I don't own a fit tower. I did the whole workout with my step, a chair, and a pully system my husband made for me. I feel great and some parts are still shaking. The pace was great and my heart rate stayed up the whole time. I did give myself a little more of an extended stretch, but I always do that because most are too short for me. Can't wait to try the others.

I believe my dvd's will arrive tomorrow and Total Body workout is the one I will do first. I'm very curious about these and went round and round about ordering the FitTower. I hope the entire workouts are as good as the clips.

Just finished the Total Body and loved it. Time flew by and the best thing for me is, I don't own a fit tower. I did the whole workout with my step, a chair, and a pully system my husband made for me. I feel great and some parts are still shaking. The pace was great and my heart rate stayed up the whole time. I did give myself a little more of an extended stretch, but I always do that because most are too short for me. Can't wait to try the others.
I agree time flew by. I also don't have fit tower but was able to sub squat stand and high step. I did legs and core without fit tower as well. Have yet to do boot camp, but absolutely love the two that I have done.

Did this one yesterday and loved it! Feeling it today. I also love the compound moves with the Tower. I feel like I am getting Functionality, Balance and Strength all in one great move. Go Cathe!

Thanks for the reviews!! I have previewed all of them, loved what I saw. Can't wait to give them all a go!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.