Fit tower original exercise tip

bz1971

I purchased the sts tower and had it put together In my apartment if you put the foam bar to the top I weave my feet through the top so I'm hanging upside down and I pull myself up for an awesome ab workout. I am 5'8"

Anyone else do this? Try it if you haven't. Let me know what ya'all think. Hope I could share something with someone

Oh I can't wait to try this (and pull ups) when my Fit Tower gets here! I'm 5'8' too and up for the challenge (my abs need all the challenges they can get)! :)

At the risk of sounding stupid, and because I am clumsy, how do you get yourself on the bar?

At the risk of sounding stupid, and because I am clumsy, how do you get yourself on the bar?

LOL good question! Maybe prop yourself on a chair until you can hook your legs over the bar (related question is how to get down!)? :)

With the bar at top I hook my legs through and over the bar. I have to support myself with the sides of my tower as I lower upside down. Now You will be upside down, your legs have to squeeze around the bar when you bring yourself up. Its a bodyweight exercise. I cross my arms on my chest. Just use the sides of your tower to support you up and down. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
With the bar at top I hook my legs through and over the bar. I have to support myself with the sides of my tower as I lower upside down. Now You will be upside down, your legs have to squeeze around the bar when you bring yourself up. Its a bodyweight exercise. I cross my arms on my chest. Just use the sides of your tower to support you up and down. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I will give it a try, hopefully it will go well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.