Fit Tower Advanced Video Update - 4-15-17

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SPK_7129.jpg

As we head into a new week we wanted to let you know we're ahead of schedule on the Fit Tower™ advanced DVDs and we should be ready to begin authoring the DVDs next week. We've pretty much finished the editing and only need to add graphics and output our final changes for proofing.

We are told Canadian customers should be able to start ordering the Fit Tower starting sometime next this coming week. We will let you know the details just as soon as the website is available for orders.

You can also now Pre-Order individual Fit Tower™ DVDs

* Pre-Oder Cathe's New DVDs from us at: http://shop.cathe.com/FitTower-s/122.htm
**FiT Tower DVD Pre-Sale Prices End Aprill 11th

** Order The Fit Tower™ We use in our new videos from Fit Tower™ at: http://fittower.com/?key=cme Make sure to Use

Coupon Code "Cathe10" for further savings

View attachment 5383

As we head into a new week we wanted to let you know we're ahead of schedule on the Fit Tower™ advanced DVDs and we should be ready to begin authoring the DVDs next week. We've pretty much finished the editing and only need to add graphics and output our final changes for proofing.

We are told Canadian customers should be able to start ordering the Fit Tower starting sometime next this coming week. We will let you know the details just as soon as the website is available for orders.

You can also now Pre-Order individual Fit Tower™ DVDs

* Pre-Oder Cathe's New DVDs from us at: http://shop.cathe.com/FitTower-s/122.htm
**FiT Tower DVD Pre-Sale Prices End Aprill 11th

** Order The Fit Tower™ We use in our new videos from Fit Tower™ at: http://fittower.com/?key=cme Make sure to Use

Coupon Code "Cathe10" for further savings
Sorry, just saw this message. Is Pre-Order price still going on?

Thanks

Coupon Code "Cathe10" does not work when I put it in for pre order for DVDs. Also, it is not Free Shipping?

Last edited:
What is the difference between the Fit Towers?

Hi kathyo7,

Here is a description of the three new Fit Tower DVDs. Hope this helps.
About The 3 New Advanced Fit Tower™ DVDs
Fit Tower™ Bootcamp This fast paced, high energy workout will work each and every part of your body while keeping the cardio factor up and the sweat levels high! You will be breathing heavy and burning as you move from exercise to exercise both on and off the tower. Time to get Movin’!

Fit Tower™ Total Body This workout is all about building and shaping beautiful, lean and strong muscle! We will be utilizing the tower complete with barbell clips as well as the resistance bands to increase intensity in this workout! Get out your steps and your barbells and prepare yourself to hit each muscle group with focus and determination!

Fit Tower™ Lower Body Core Fusion This lower body core fusion workout focuses on using methods of Pilates, ballet, yoga and barre to shape and firm all areas of the hips, thighs, glutes and core. We will be using the Fit Tower™ for alignment and stability as we lengthen our muscles and strengthen our centers! Don’t let this workout fool you! You will be feeling the sting for sure!

Any update as far as the status of how the process is going? I know everyone is excited about getting the new workouts show up in our mailboxes. The anticipation has been high since finding out you were ahead of schedule 2 weeks ago. :)

Hi Mello, We always keep everyone informed here and on facebook as soon as we reach certain milestones, but we like to wait until we complete each phase before announcing an update. As soon a s we complete the DVD authoring that we mentioned in the last update we will certainly update everyone.

I'm so greedy, I'm busting to know if Cathe will be releasing another set this year to pre order haha waiting for the advanced tower set set will never be enough lol

I'm so greedy, I'm busting to know if Cathe will be releasing another set this year to pre order haha waiting for the advanced tower set set will never be enough lol

I have been wondering the same thing Ally yo, but as long as it's taking these 3 dvds to get to us, and 2 road trips coming up for them, I
think maybe not.....anyway, I don't know if my nerves could handle 2 presales in one year. LOL......

It must be just me, but it seems like waiting for the 3 FitTower DVDs is sooooo long.......I guess because I want to
Start using my 2 towers more, getting my money's worth :). It (or they) are sitting there saying, "Use me, use me,"
And I am saying "I will, I will"...LOL....I guess I am very impatient, but gosh, it just seems so long....since it's only 3,
But I know they will be good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.