Fit Moms are the Best Moms--Check in 4/25

John slept great again, from 7pm till 4am. He got up and ate and then played in his crib till I got him at 5:30. DH got lucky in the interim so today will be a great day. We were at the taco place yesterday adn John LOVED the guacamole. Jimmy was like that too, I just have to look out for some explosive muchy poop! He also ate a whole jar of veggie beef dinner last night. The kid is a piggy. It is supposed to be 80 degrees and gorgeous today. DH is headed out for a long run, I am takign teh kids for about 10 miles. We are going to set up the outdoor water slide for jimmy. He will get so excited. Then we are headed out for burgers and beers for lunch. I weighed in sub 130, so got to beef up a little (with a turkey burger of course)!
Melanie- we are always here for you. Sleep is elusive for me as well. I wake about 15 times a night. I usually just go from room to room and crawl in with a kid to snuggle till I sleep. I miss that first trimester dead to the world sleep!
Jen- Your story cracked me up. I had to read it to DH. :) Hope today is great for all of you. Babies LOVE pools and water. I am excited to see pics of james all decked out in his gear and in teh water. THere is a baby bjorn you can even wear in teh pool, which is great when they are squirmy! John is going in the baby pool part of the waterslide today, he just does not know it yet. :)
Lisa- Hope you get a great day off!
Susan- Happy packing! Oh, and as for the lentils, I add spices when I steam them, garlic pepper usually. I love wrapping them in a pita, too. With avocado, mmmmmmm!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.