Fit & Firm Mom Jan 18th

I LOVE all the 12 power foods, except for the protein powder..never tried it. I was going to one time but couldnt find any without artificial sweeteners.

Susan, ricotta cheese also has whey protein in it!! I could send you samples of my protein powder...I'm sure there's artificial sweetners in it though :(

Morning!
Its not 5 here yet..but I was in bed at 9:30 and made it to 4:45..ahhh. I did wake up a few times, but for the most part I got some good sleep! Kara must of known I needed it!
My boobies are about to bust! Except for the first night int he car seat K has been getting up at least once to nurse...shes been sleeping since 9..Im so proud of her!

Jen-wish I could help ya, but I have no clue about the meds. You can search and Im sure there is a list somewhere.

Mel-hope you got some good sleep! Dh's bud runs a few GNC's I'll get him to find a pp without artificial sweeteners for me. You are so sweet to offer to send me samples! Do you think its a must to encorporate pp in the diet??

Well, I think I"ll go "suprise" dh this morning! bbs

Good morning!

I "met" Jen on facebook last night & we chatted about drugs. ;)

I got 4.5 hours of sleep last night. I did my best to take care of the crabby girls last night,...even sleeping with both of them for a couple of hours.....then DH up and abadons me at 545 for his coffee. This really irritated me b/c that means "his" baby will freak out the minute he puts her down. HOW RUDE! Especially since I did the lion's share of everything last night. I'm not a napper....which means it's going to be a really long day...and I shouldn't workout too hard.

Susan, you are such a morning person! Was DH happy with your suprise? ;) I hope you deflated your boobies first! Way to go, Kara!...that's a long stretch of sleep!

I suppose I'll dive right into Abs Diet today. I haven't reviewed the book in it's entirity yet...so I'll make changes throughout the week to be more compliant. I don't think my diet will change all that much, except I will try to drink TWO smoothies/day, pick almonds over mixed nuts, and eat more complex carbs such as oatmeal & brown rice. The other thing I will do is eat LEANER meats. "Turkey" is one of the powerfoods. That will make a nice lettuce sandwich wrap!

Who's going to start the new thread this week? ....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.