Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Monday workouts:

PowerFit Harmony -Stephanie Huckabee- Disc 2- Strong: Push - 20 min.

CoffeyFit Raw - Home Gym Intervals - 26 min. (Treadmill)

Interval Timer Pro - Step & Upper Body Pump Express - 20 min.

Last edited:
Looks like I am a "lone ranger" this week. :)

CoffeyFit Raw- Box & Pump 7 - 26 min.
DVD- Walk off Belly Fat- Ellen Barrett- 40 min.
YT- Phoenix Nation- 10 min. Jump Rope & Kettlebell Workout

Hi Nora, I don’t want you to think I am abandoning you, I know you are busy with things this week, but honestly I have felt kind of weird posting all by myself this week, so I have hopped over to the Daily Check In thread today….there are 2 very nice ladies there and I hope when you start working out again, you will join in there…I feel that they will give you a warm welcome…please do.

Hi Linda,

I had to take last week off (September 12-16) for family gathering for estate related stuff.
Then Friday I had some computer compromise issues and spent next 3 or 4 days. I have not been able to get
my Cathe workout manager password reset. Cathe Tech support just sent me the reset, Happy dance!!

Here's Monday's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 Min Happy HiiT Cycle workout= 25 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Metabolic Boost!-Intense Indoor Cycling RWK 7= 38 Min
KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump-Workout #2 Pyramids= 33 Min

That's it for me! I'm sure you did great workouts all last week and awesome stuff today as well.
You're workouts are always inspirational.

Have a blessed Monday

Nora

Hi Linda:)

I hope you come back soon! I've missed reading your check ins.

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class- TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 30 min Arm Workout with Dumbbells= 35 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min (Gunslinger)

Enjoy a blessed day;)

Nora

Great job! I had posted above, I started posting on the Daily Check in thread last week,
I was lonely :(….anyway, it’s 2 nice ladies there, and I hope you will start checking in
there so we can keep in touch. Please do!

Hi Linda;)

My workout above got changed last minute. My DH needed me to help with pressure washing the house and errands, it always messes with my workouts. Sorry I don't know what daily check in thread you mean.
Please let me know or send me the link.

Thanks;)

Have a great evening;)

Nora

Hi ladies, AlsoI have to get my Covid Booster too, usually that takes 3 days to recover from before I can workout/. I hope to get my Covid Booster Thursday and my Ms shot i moved to tonight instead of Wednesday to allow more time between shots. Oh and I just found the Daily Check in.

Blessings:)

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.