Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda

I injured my left knee Wednesday doing Cross Train Xpress- Leaner Legs. I think the elevated high step doing step ups tweaked my knee. So, needless to say I did not workout today and will not be working out tomorrow either. Great job on your workouts yesterday with "Bodyweight, Loops & Dumbbells". It was just about 30 Minutes.

Have a blessed day & weekend!

Nora

Oohh, so sorry about your knee, take care....things just happen, don't they?
I only use 2-maybe 3 risers when I do step-ups and moves like that using the step or high step....and when I do regular step, I only use the platform....used to go higher...but not anymore.....

Friday night workout was an IFit studio treadmill workout from the " Sweat it Out-Total Body Building " Series. Approx. 33 min.

Take it easy.....:)

Hope your knee is feeling better....

Saturday workouts:
IFit studio elliptical workout from the "Getting Started with Weight Loss Series "
CatheLive " Strong Express:Upper Body"

Hi Nora, hope you are resting your knee...

Sunday workouts:

Coffeyfit Raw Home Gym Intervals (treadmill) (not the dvd ones)
IFit rowing workout from the series, “Power Up Bootcamp Rower Series”

Hi Nora, hope your knee is getting better....

I am going to stop posting workouts on a daily basis, I have enjoyed it, but feel
The need to stop for awhile..hope you understand...:). Maybe someone else
Will join in.....take care....

Hi Linda

Nicely done on Saturday & Sunday's workouts. Great job on Saturday's workouts with: IFit studio elliptical workout from the "Getting Started with Weight Loss Series "CatheLive " Strong Express:Upper Body." Those all sound amazing and fun, high fives!! Sunday's workouts were also amazing with: Coffeyfit Raw Home Gym Intervals (treadmill) (not the dvd ones)
IFit rowing workout from the series, “Power Up Bootcamp Rower Series”, Phew way to get it done, double high fives;)

Sorry for the late check in, I forgot to post earlier.

Here's today's workouit:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- BRING IT - 60 min Intense Cycling Class= 66 Min
XTrain- D1- Premix #5 Timesaver (Rnds 1-5) = 36 Min

Have a relaxing evening;)

Nora

Hi Linda

I hope you are having a great day. Thanks for asking about my knee. I did get a knee brace to help support it as an added precaution and opted for lower impact workouts this week to help. So far so good.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 49 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat= 47 Min

Have a terrific Tuesday;)

Nora

Hi Linda

How are you doing? How's your little furry guy doin'? All great I hope.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- Free 60 Min Spin Class: Hip Hop & House Ride Indoor Cycling - Rhythm Ride = 58 Min
Ab Hits- Workout # 5= 9 Min

Have a blessed evening;)

Nora

Hi Linda

I hope you are having a great rest and wonderful day.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin Junkie-THROWBACK! 70s-80s! 45 Minute SPIN CLASS! [Rhythm Cycle With Weights]= 47 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 15 Minute HIIT CARDIO INDOOR CYCLING WORKOUT= 18 Min
XTrain- D2- Bi's & Tri's- Premix #3 Timesaver (Rnds 1-5)= 27 Min

Have a blessed pre-Friday evening;)

Nora

Hi Linda, Happy Saturday:)

I hope all is well with you. I have missed your check-ins. So what's new with you.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin Junkie- LIVE - HERO RIDE (30 MINUTE SPIN CLASS WITH WEIGHTS) = 35 Min
KCM 30 MTF- Fitness Ladder 2 = 60 Min

Have a wonderful weekend ;)

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are doing well....you have gotten in a lot of good workouts I see :)
I had posted last week that I would not be posting daily......I am going to try & post on
Monday & Friday and see how that works. I did work out each day last week. Since I am here now, I will go ahead and post for tomorrow. On Friday, I did an IFIT studio
elliptical workout and a IFIT treadmill walk, “Downtown Phoenix Walk, Phoenix,Arizona “.

Saturday was another IFIT treadmill walk, “Niagara Parkway Cultural Walk, Ontario, Canada “. Also I did a short mix from Kelly’s Stepboxing 2 dvd and a workout from the
Firm Target Toning dvd which was Fearless Arms.

Sunday was an IFIT studio rowing workout and CoffeyFit Raw Heavy Weight Bootcamp.
(this time I did warmup, 2 different rounds, & stretch which worked out to be about
30 min.

Hope you have a good week!

Hi Linda

Sorry, I guess I missed the info, my bad. I really appreciate your posting, its so nice to hear from you, it made my day.;)

Great job on all your fun workouts such as: Friday's workout with: an IFIT studio elliptical workout and a IFIT treadmill walk, “Downtown Phoenix Walk, Phoenix,Arizona “. WOW!!! Those sound awesome, I'm envious!

Then Saturday was another IFIT treadmill walk, “Niagara Parkway Cultural Walk, Ontario, Canada “. Plus did a short mix from Kelly’s Stepboxing 2 dvd and a workout from the Firm Target Toning dvd which was Fearless Arms. What a great combination of workouts,high fives & WTG!!:)

Sunday was an IFIT studio rowing workout and CoffeyFit Raw Heavy Weight Bootcamp. Like how you did a customizing mix adding on a warmup, 2 different rounds, & stretch which worked out to be about30 min. You are Awesome!! Wonderful job on all those fun & challenging workouts,triple high Fives!! Keep on being awesome and blessings to you! I will look forward to you posts Monday and Friday posts.;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Fight For It- 60 Min CIRCUIT Ride Indoor Cycling = 61 Min
Fit Split- Shred Cardio/Push Day- Timesaver #2 Just Push Day= 32 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min

Oh, I forgot to give my review of KCM's 30MTF Ladder 2 workout. I did that one Saturday, it was fun and very challenging with just a pair of #12 db's and #8 db's. The first 15 min seemed to drag a bit but that was only because of learning it, after that I checked to see how long I had left and thought oh boy Kelly's going to work me over good, I hope I can move afterwards,LOL!! It was all nicely paced and she even did ab workout in there as well and a nice stretch as per Kelly. I really liked it and was shocked when it was over, the time flew bye. It's a keeper and loved the pace of it, very well done especially for a 60 Min workout. Kelly did say we could always do 1 Ladder (1st have of workout so approx. 30 Min, then do 2nd half nextime as a option.) Good stuff and fun and even better I could move the next day, just with mild DOMS.

Have a blessed week and have keep on having fun and amazing workouts. I will look forward to reading all about them. Take care;)

Nora

Hi Linda,

I hope all is well with you today;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin Junkie- Celebrating Women: Women's Day Spin Class-45 Min Rhythm Cycling With Weights= 45 Min

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #2 Just Kckboxing + Bonus Abs= 47 Min

Blessings & take care

Nora

ps. My father-in-law is sadly been plaved in hospice care and is nearing the end. So DH and I are going to see him tomorrow and meet with other family members. So I won't be working out tomorrow. I'll see how it goes for Thursday etc...

Hi Linda

Happy pre-Friday;)

I hope you are well and still having fun with your workouts.

I just finised today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin Junkie - Justin Timberlake Rhythm Ride! 45 Minute Spin Class With Weights! All Levels= 46 Min
Fit Split- Mixed Impact/ PullDay- Timesaver #3 Just Pull Day= 40 Min
Jessica Smith - Walk On- 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min

Have a great evening!:)

Nora

ps. my father-in-law is now in hospice care. The hospice nurse says it will be soon based on his current condition and decline.

Hi Nora, happy Friday ! Sorry about your father in law., hope all is going well, under the circumstances.....
Thanks for your review on Fitness Ladder....gonna have to give it a try and do the 30 min. version as you
suggested.. Great workouts you have accomplished.

Not to much to report for me this week.....On Monday, I did 2 short blenders, "Step Sync Warmup
Starter" followed by another one, "Quick Fix Cardio Hiit" Nothing on Tuesday or Wednesday...I
just couldn't find the time ! Thursday I did an Ifit elliptical hike "Guacamole Trail Tour, Springdale, Utah."

Have a good day!

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your kind words about my father-in-law. Bravo and triple high fives on all these workouts: Monday, I did 2 short blenders, "Step Sync Warmup
Starter" followed by another one, "Quick Fix Cardio Hiit" Nothing on Tuesday or Wednesday...I just couldn't find the time ! Thursday I did an Ifit elliptical hike "Guacamole Trail Tour, Springdale, Utah." No worries about Thursday, those days happen for everyone. I'm taking Saturday off and usual Sunday off. I'm going to my father-in-law's to visit and clean the house and help out where needed with cleaning. My DH will be going with me. Congrats on your awesome workouts. Oh, and before I forget Kelly is going to be filming in a couple of days two new workours and will have her pre-sale. Here's the info .

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The HARDEST Saturday Sweat Session | 60 Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 60 Min

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/ Metabolic Conditioning- Timesaver #3 Just Metabolic Conditioning + Stretch= 30 Min

Have a great day!;)

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are having a relaxing weekend. Thanks for the info on Kelly's
New dvds coming. I may preorder when it starts.

I decided to go ahead and post today instead of waiting for Mon. Morning.

Saturday's workouts were:
IFit bike ride around Nashville, Tennessee. (15 min)
IFit treadmill walk, "Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, Egypt " ( 23 min.)
Coffeyfit Raw "Tabata Sculpt 2" (did the warmup, 2nd half of the workout &
Stretch) (30 min.)

Sunday's workouts were:
Cathelive "Fantastic Elastic " (did a shorter version) (25 min.)
IFit Bike & Box Workout #4 (33 min.)
Cathelive "Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic " (warmup, floorwork,
& stretch). (25 min.)

Have a good start to your week!

Hi Linda

I'm taking tomorrow off to visit my Father-in-law and things are very fluid right now as he comes to the end of life. He's on hospice care and the family is making sure he's comfortable. I do not know when I can workout and check in beyond today, so we'll just see how it goes.

Wow! Bravo and double high fives on all your workouts done for Saturday and Sunday as follows:

Saturday's workouts were:
IFit bike ride around Nashville, Tennessee. (15 min)
IFit treadmill walk, "Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, Egypt " ( 23 min.)
Coffeyfit Raw "Tabata Sculpt 2" (did the warmup, 2nd half of the workout &
Stretch) (30 min.) Awesome workout!!:)

Sunday's workouts were:
Cathelive "Fantastic Elastic " (did a shorter version) (25 min.)
IFit Bike & Box Workout #4 (33 min.)
Cathelive "Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic " (warmup, floorwork,
& stretch). (25 min.) Well done, you rock!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Sweat is ON!-60 Min Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout = 65 Min
KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump -Workout #2 Pyramids = 33 Min

Have a great day;)

Nora

ps. glad ou liked the info on Kelly's new workouts and upcoming pre-sale.

Good Friday morning Nora, I hope things are going ok for you.

Monday workouts were: VideoSki workout "Royal Gorge, Calif." and Blender- STS Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps, Meso 2, Week 4 Express workout.
Tuesday: Blender-Boss Bands TimeSaver # 2 (warmup & stretch with band)
Wednesday: Ifit elliptical workout from Newcomer Series
Thursday: Blender-Pump it! Express.
Friday: KCM Cardio Sculpt Overload dvd (programmed the warmup, 2 rounds of cardio, boxing, legs, & Compound..and the stretch.)
Will check in Monday if you're here...
Have a good weekend....

Last edited:
Hi Linda, Sorry I have been MIA this week. My father-in-law died Tuesday morning so DH & I have been dealing with all that , o I won't be back until Monday. Things have been crazy and exhausting hopefully things will get calmer. Nicely done on all your workouts, Bravo!! You are awesome.

Blessings

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.