Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda

Nicely done Friday on your workout with: a Peloton 30 min. Treadmill Bootcamp:Upper Body. Also got in a blender - "On the Floor: Bands" WTG, High fives. Yes, I got my haircut, and the clothes dryer was repaired and works great. I had to reach out to my doctor to get my mamogram results, and they did not send them to him either, so he called them and was faxed the results within the hour he did call and sharethem with me, they were benign, no cancer. Repeat in one year. I had called Wednesday to tell the place I got the mammogram at that I had not received the results yet and its been a week. They aid they'd send out another letter, should have got it by now nothing so far. I guess I will have to call them Tuesday eventhough I know the results I still want a letter stating that info for my records.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 60 Minute Saturday Sweat Session Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class = 60 Min
CrossFire - Timesaver Fitness Blast/Plyo Tabata/ Core= 33 Min

Have a great Saturday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great workouts and great news on all!!!!

Saturday's workouts for me:
FitTower Long & Strong dvd workout
Blender-"Upper Body Warmup starter followed by Coffeyfit Raw Egg Weights
Finisher workout.
Coffeyfit Raw 4-day Split "Chest & Back" followed by blender- Chest & Back
Stretch"

ETA: back to post Sunday workouts:

Ifit studio rowing workout
“Kelly” dvds mix of kettlebell & lower body loop work from KB/KB Fusion (B&B) and
Super Sculpt.
Peloton 20 min. Full Body Treadmill Bootcamp

Last edited:
Hi Linda:)

Those are awesoe workouts, you go girl! You always do such amazing workouts. High fives on both Saturday & Sunday's workouts. Great workouts with Saturday's workouts: FitTower Long & Strong dvd workout, Blender-"Upper Body Warmup starter followed by Coffeyfit Raw Egg Weights, Finisher workout.Coffeyfit Raw 4-day Split "Chest & Back" followed by blender- Chest & Back Stretch,";)

ETA: back to post Sunday workouts:

Ifit studio rowing workout
“Kelly” dvds mix of kettlebell & lower body loop work from KB/KB Fusion (B&B) and
Super Sculpt.
Peloton 20 min. Full Body Treadmill Bootcamp Way to get it done, Bravo!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Get Lost in the Shuffle FULL 70 min Cycling Class = 70 Min
KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump -Workout #2 Pyramids = 33 Min

Have a blessed Monday & Labor Day holiday,

Nora

Hi Nora, great selection of workouts today !

My selection for Monday was:

Treadmill with Ifit "Hautpoul Village Walk, Mazamet, France"
Blender - "Bands Express # 1"
CatheLive- "30 min. Kickbox Express"

That's it for today !

Tuesday: Leslie’s Walkblaster “Sculpt & Burn” dvd. that will be it!

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Way to go on Monday's workout with:Treadmill with Ifit "Hautpoul Village Walk, Mazamet, France" Blender - "Bands Express # 1" CatheLive- "30 min. Kickbox Express". Wow! That sounds like they were fun workouts!

Then Tuesday's workout wasLeslie’s Walkblaster “Sculpt & Burn” dvd. I love Leslie and have that dvd, great mix of workouts for Monday & Tuesday, WTG! High fives!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Super Sculpt Workout #1= 34 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- THROWBACK REMIXED- 45 MIN SPIN CLASS RHYTHM CYCLE = 49 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- KB/KBX- Timesaver #1 = 18 Min

Have fun Tuesday;)

Nora

Hi Linda

How are you today? How's your little furry guy?
I hope the weather is nice where you are.

I planned to workout today, but had errands with DH to do my workout kind of got put on hold, I'll do today's planned workout Saturday instead to makeup for it. Sorry for the change of plans and change in post.

Have a wonderful Wednesday;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good workouts today!

Today I did a Peloton Cardio Hiit 5 min. Warmup followed by a blender - “Quick Fix
Tabatacise add-on”. I didn’t like the Peloton warmup :(

Hi Linda

Hi fives on yesterday's workout with: a Peloton Cardio Hiit 5 min. Warmup followed by a blender - “Quick FixTabatacise add-on”. Nicely done, sorry you did not care for the Peleton warm up.

I just finished today's workout abdn will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Box & Pump= 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class Apr 3, 2021= 49 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Dessert Stretching Exercise= 12 Min

Have a great pre-Friday,

Nora

Hi Nora, great spinning, boxing & stretching today. Yes, I think I am gonna give
Up the Peloton app for a month or so at the end of this month...I just don't use
It that much, as IFit is my addiction! I did keep Kelly's after all, as she added a
Bunch of new, shorter workouts...she must have heard me before :). Did you ever try the Fitness Ladder Raw workout that you got?

Today I did Coffeyfit Raw Get up & move Cardio warmup, followed by her new
Kettlebell finisher workout.

Have a Good Friday......

Back to add Friday's workout!
Coffeyfit Raw 4 day Split-Biceps & Triceps followed by a Cathe Biceps & Triceps
Stretch from XTrain.

Last edited:
Hi Linda

No, I have not as yet done the new KCM Raw Ladder workout yet. I need to fit it in my workout schedule soon though and I will let you know what I think when I do. On another note nicely done on Yesterday's workout with : I did Coffeyfit Raw Get up & move Cardio warmup, followed by her new
Kettlebell finisher workout. Then today with: Coffeyfit Raw 4 day Split-Biceps & Triceps followed by a Cathe Biceps & Triceps
Stretch from XTrain. Wow! Once again awesome workouts. Good for you sticking with KCM streaming and IFit that you've been enjoying.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin Junkie- Throwback: POP PUNK RIDE 30 Min Spin Class Rhythm Cycle= 34 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- 15 Minute HIIT CLASSIC ROCK RIDE Spin Class= 17 Min
XTrain- D9 -Tabatacise= 45 Min

Have a Fit & Fabulous Friday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, great workouts yesterday! Today, Saturday, I had to do some cleaning
So I only got a couple workouts in. I did an IFit bike workout, "Ken's Lake Ride,
Moab, Utah". Then I did Coffeyfit Raw Heavy Bag Finisher workout.

Have a good Saturday!

Hi Linda

I hear you on the cleaning thing. Nicely done getting a workout in midst the cleaning and chores, WTG! Great job with an IFit bike workout, "Ken's Lake Ride,Moab, Utah". Then, a Coffeyfit Raw Heavy Bag Finisher workout. That sounds like fun to me, high fives!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 24 Apr 2 | Saturday Sweat Session | 60 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class = 60 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- SPICY SPRINTS HIIT Cardio Indoor Cycling Class - 20 Min= 24 Min
Boss Loops: Glutes & Core- Timesaver #1- No Floorwork & Glutes= 36 Min

Have blessed and wonderful weekend & remember 9/11

Nora

Hey Nora, yes, I remember 9/11 well. I actually watched a documentary
Show about that day last night. Very sad........

Great job on your workouts....you really like Kaleigh Cohen's spinning workouts
Don't you...:)

Sunday's workouts:
IFit "30 second Hiit Intervals" elliptical workout
Blender- "Upper Body Weights & Tubing Warmup Starter" with another
Blender-"Boss Bands Upper Body add-on"
Peloton 20 min. R&B Treadmill walk

That's it....

Hi Linda;)

Good for you on remembering 9/11 and watching a documentary. It was a terrifying day for me as I remember. It was a very sad time for many Americans. Amidst the terror and carnage the resilentcy of the American spirit emerged with the spirit of hope,kindness, and refusal to give into evil.

Yes, I do like Kaleigh Cohen Spin workouts, they are fun. Great job on your workouts Sunday with: IFit "30 second Hiit Intervals" elliptical workout,Blender- "Upper Body Weights & Tubing Warmup Starter" with another
Blender-"Boss Bands Upper Body add-on", Peloton 20 min. R&B Treadmill walk
Bravo and high fives!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Hold Onto our Handlebars- Wild Ride Full Cycling Class = 65 Min
KCM 30MTF- NYC- Mocha Mix= 33 Min

Have beautiful and blessed Monday:)

Nora

Hi Nora, good job today! I only did 2 short blenders--"Glutes & Core Warmup
Starter" and "Lower Body & Core Loops add-on". This one uses both type of loops, firewalker loop and fabric loop)

Hi Linda

Good job on yesterday's workout with: 2 short blenders--"Glutes & Core Warmup Starter" and "Lower Body & Core Loops add-on". This one uses both type of loops, firewalker loop and fabric loop) Very cool and high fives, way to get it done!:)

Here's today's workout:

YT Spin Junkie - FREE 20 Min Britney Spears Spin Class = 23 Min
YT- Spin Junkie - Fun & Challenging 30 Min Spin Class With Weights= 30 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3= 44 Min

Have a terrific Tuesday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, WTG on your workouts.....Tonight was Coffeyfit Raw Arms & Legs
Finisher workout. I have done this one before, I like it a lot....

Tomorrow is "Hump Day Wednesday!" Yay!

ETA: back to add Wednesday AM workout- On the treadmill with IFit "Finca
San Luis Bootcamp Intervals, Costa Rica"

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Hi Linda

Good job on yesterday's workout with the following: Coffeyfit Raw Arms & Legs Finisher workout. Plus Wedesday's workout with the following: AM workout- On the treadmill with IFit "Finca San Luis Bootcamp Intervals, Costa Rica." Nicely done, WTG high fives!! I have a Costa Rica Bike workout on Virtual Active dvd, beautiful place.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin with Lars- ONLY 80's Music Fun Spinning Class#12= 58 Min
Cross Train Xpress- Leaner Legs= 49 Min

Have a great hump day:)

Nora

Hi Linda

How are you doing?

Here's today's workout:

YT- Spin Junkie- 15 Minute HIP HOP SPIN CLASS for Beginners= 17 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- Pop 2K 45 Minute Spin Class Rhythm Cycle Workout= 46 Min
KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Cardio = 33 Min

Have blessed pre-Friday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, sounds like you had a good workout day! :)

Tonight I did a blender - "Bodyweight, Loops & Dumbbells". It was just about 30
Minutes. Pretty good one, if I do say so myself! :)

Enjoy your Friday....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.