Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda and Nicki

Nicki- I hope you are well and feeling great. I'm excited for Cathe's new workouts, they are always worth the wait.

Linda- Yes I bet it did feel weird to go to church after a month. Plus with all the restrictions due to Covid. I haven't been to church since this Covid thing started. I really miss it too and just want to get back to normal. Great job by the way on your workout with the following:
was the latest CatheLive, “Cardio Step Bootcamp”plus a bike ride in Bordeaux Old Town and rowing on Tahoe Truckee River, both using BitGym app. Wow, sounds sweatasik and exotic. Getting those fitness passport stamps for working out in exotic far away places.
High fives on your workouts you are amazing!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Box Fit- #2 Weights= 36 Min
21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
YT- BG Move Cycling: Fitness Challenge 3= 42 Min

Have a blessed evening!

Nora

Hi Linda & Nicki

I hope you both have a beautiful and blessed day.

Here's today's workout:

Gina Buber- Dance That Walk Total Body Circuit 2- Upper Body Circuit= 35 Min
21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 32 Min
21 Day Fix- 10 Min Ab Fix= 10 Min
Let's Move Fitness- Spinning # 01= 52 Min

That's it for me today. Trying to keep myself busy so I don't feel so sad about Ares. I know little Luna and her cute puppy antics help, but still I miss my precious boy Ares.

Blessings & be safe

Nora

Hi Nora, tonight was a mix from Kelly's NYC workout. That's a tough weight
Workout I think, but I like all the different spins on the exercises. A lot of variety!

Hi Linda and Nicki:)

Linda- Nicely done on yesterday's workout with a mix from Kelly's NYC workout, that is an awesome workout. I have that one it does have lots of variety of moves. Its a keeper. High fives on your workout, bravo!! :D:cool:

Nicki- I'm sure you are busy with things. I hope all is well with you. Take care and blessings.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 31 Min
21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 32 Min
21 Day Fix- 10 Min Ab Fix= 10 Min
KCM- 30MTF-Super Sculpt- Workout #2 = 38 Min

That is it for me today, off to do chores.

Have blessed Wednesday;)

Nora

I haven't done much this week. My husband (soon to be ex husband) came in on Sunday so we could sign papers on Monday. My stress level and blood pressure goes up every time he comes. We are still good friends but just can't live together. It's been over a year since we separated and I'm ready for it to be done. South Carolina divorce laws are crazy, especially when we did the "no fault" divorce and split up everything ourselves.
Sorry to bother you ladies with this but needed to vent.
Nora, hope you are healing.
Linda, good job on your workout! I hope to be able to work out again by Friday;)

Hi Nora & Nicki, tonight was a quick workout, Leslie's Advanced Rock 'n Tone
Walk workout. I have done a lot of Leslie lately, gotta move on.:)

Hi Linda and Nicki
:)
Happy pre-Friday!

Nicki- Oh my. I will pray for you to get through this. Remember you are awesome you can get through this and be victorious. Thank for sharing with us I will keep you in my prayers.

Linda- Nicely done on your workout yesterday with Leslie's Advanced Rock 'n Tone
Walk workout. Nothing wrong with that. I own many Leslie workouts and enjoy them alot. There are time I want something less intense but still moving ,or as a warm up, just for fun, or as an injury recovery workout and I find Leslie, Jessica or Gina Buber are great for that. I love those workouts and value them in my fitness dvd library. Well done and high fives!

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30= 30 Min
KCM 30MTF- Box Fit- Box Combo's w/Back, Tri's, Shoulders & Chest= 54 Min
KCM 30 MTF Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min

Have blessed and positive pre-Friday;)

Nora

Hi Nora & Nicki, hope you had a good day.....Nora, you had a miss mosh of good
Workouts today....
Nicki, hope you are getting along ok, stressful time, I know!

Rest day here...I just plain didn't feel like a workout tonite! I just finished watching
A new workout that Kelly put in her app, (uses egg weights, Yay!). Think I will like
It.
Now I am going to watch a little of CatheLive from today, it's a PHA workout.

HAppy Friday, Linda and Nora!
Today I decided to do Yoga Max followed by SB Abs from the Body Fusion workout. I feel so much better!
My guest left yesterday :D

Hi girls, hope you both had a good day... a good ole workout can help you to feel
Better Nicki....good job!
Tonight I did Kelly's newest in her app, "Raw" Box N Lift. I loved it!! 35 min. And
She does 2 dumbbell exercises then boxing with egg weights, then 2 exercises with barbell, then boxing, and so on......it was a lot of fun! No repeats on exercises,
Each one was a new & different one.
I will be glad to get the Perfect 30 ones, but I am on the fence about the clip today
From the Low Impact one...a little disappointed, to me the hopping and running
Is not low impact...I am hoping the high impact one is moves that will be easy to
Modify down to low impact...oh well, everyone is different!
Have a good evening.

Happy Friday Linda & Nicki;)

Linda- Its good to take a rest from working out yesterday, good for you its good to rest and recharge as it were. Enjoy your rest day!

Nicki- I'm still saying a prayer for you and helping you in your circumstances. Nice job on your workouts with :
Yoga Max followed by SB Abs from the Body Fusion workout.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #4- Main Workout + Calorie Crush= 52 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min

Have a blessed Friday blessings to you both:)

Nora

Hi girls, another Saturday! It's gonna be cold here tonight, might have to turn on
The heat in the AM!

Last night I did Coffeyfit Raw Box N Lift (loved it)
Today was an Ifit studio rowing workout "Full Body Hiit Workout" (30 min. On/off
The rower) and Coffeyfit Raw all treadmill workout.(40 min)

Well I have been re-visiting the new low impact clip and am "warming up" to it
A little more. Some of the new moves do look fun but I know on that one with
The running, I will modify to a skater move or puddle jumper move. I am sure I will
Come up with something !

Happy Friday Linda and Nora!
Great job on the Friday workouts. I really do need to try some of Kelley's workouts. I think I would really like them.

Today I did my Saturday morning at the gym. OUCH!!
We did a Filthy Fifty with:
50 Box Steps
50 Ring Rows
50 KB Swings
50 DB Lunges
50 V Ups
50 DM Shoulder to Overhead
50 Medicine Ball Slams
50 Box Bench Dips
50 Bicycles
50 BURPEES - that one killed me!!
I finished in 29 min 14 seconds.
Time limit was 30 minutes. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. I can already feel it coming on.

I didn't think I was going to be able to do 50 burpees but one of my class mates said "yes you can. One at a time". That really helped;)

I ended up doing CatheLive Cardio Core Bootcamp. I did warmup, 4 rounds, &
Stretch. Now, that will be it for today...
Yes, Nicki it helps when someone is cheering you on! That was quite a workout!

Hi Linda and Nicki

Happy Saturday!

Nicki- Wow!!! That was a super tough workout and you did it!! Triple high fives!!! You can just imagine Cathe having a witchy laugh. Awesome job you rocked today's workout, you are amazing, Bravo!

Linda- Nice workout today with CatheLive Cardio Core Bootcamp w/ warmup, 4 rounds, & Stretch. Nicely done on your workout today WTG!

I just finished today's workout and now will check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Team Sprint EDM HiiT= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Hip Hop Rhythm Ride = 32 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching= 11 Min
Gina Buber- Dance That Walk Total Body Circuit 2- Lower Body Circuit= 35 Min

Have a blessed Evening

Nora

Greetings Nicki & Nora,

Early start on workouts today....
Apparently I didn't list all my Saturday's workouts..to be honest. I didn't go back &
Check :). So that said, Saturday's workouts were
Ifit rowing studio hiit workout (on/off rower)
Kelly's Coffeyfit Raw all treadmill workout
CL Cardio Core Bootcamp (warmup, 4 rounds & stretch)

Sunday: Ifit studio treadmill workout-Sprints & Strength combo" (on/off treadmill)
& a premix from Kelly's Cardio Core workout (from Build & Burn series)
Used Bitgym app & did 10min. On elliptical & CL PHA Supersets (warmup, 1 round
& stretch.). That's enough for Today!

Oops, I looked, and I thought I hadn't listed Ifit & Kelly on Saturday but I did, on
A prev. Post. Nora, you must check early on posts and save it, so that's what i
Saw. LOL.... sorry for re-posting Saturday. Have a good day.
BTW, Nicki, how is your post-burpee day :)? Again, that was an awesome
Workout challenge you tackled!

Last edited:
Hi Linda & Nicki

Linda- Oh so sorry I missed your previous post before I posted Saturday or I would have of course mentioned them, my apologies. Awesome workouts by the way for Saturday & Sunday's posts. I just read your posts Wow, amazing workouts double high fives!!

Nicki- How are you feeling after that challenging gym workout? You should feel accomplished for completeing that workout, you are an awesome Cathelte.

Here's today's workout:

Gina Buber- Dance That Walk Total Body Circuit 2- Upper Body Circuit= 35 Min
XTrain D1- Chest, Back & Sh- Premix # 7= 40 Min
YT- Let's Move Spinning #08- Advanced Tough Class= 55 Min

Have blessed day

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.