Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Sunday's workout bonanza:

Debbie Rocker WalkVest indoor walk - 30 min.
Leslie's Walkblaster "Sculpt & Burn" - 42 min. (Walkblaster ramp & weighted balls)
YT - Pahla B Fitness- "Bounce & Tone" - 28 min. (Rebounder & weights)
RowVigor "Fresh Start" rowing workout - 19 min.
Ifit bike streetview workout - Atlantic City, NJ - 3 miles
Kelly's Super Sculpt (did wt'd boxing & step-ups w/ warmup & stretch)

I am tired! The rebounding one really got me, it had been a long time since I had
Been on the rebounder)

Morning! Guess I am the Lone Ranger here.....

Monday workouts:

Cathe Legs & Glutes premix
IFit rowing workout - Lake Avis, Portugal
Coffeyfit Raw “ Box/Sculpt ( heavy bag or shadow boxing, I followed her brother
And used the bag, Kelly did the shadow boxing..some weights, great workout)
Blender - “Express Fit/Split Total Body”

HEllo, Nora and LInda! Yesterday I was lazy and worked on jigsaw puzzle all day;).
This morning I walked 5.04 miles around the golf course and will try to get a late afternoon walk on beach.
Nora, so sorry to hear about your broken toe. I've broken mine and it hurts - not really anything you can do about it. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Linda, did you ge

Good morning, Ladies! Forgot to hit send on that last post although I wrote it yesterday.
This morning i did a 5.37 walk on the beach. Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day Nora and Linda!

Nicki

Hi Linda & Nicki

Linda- I saw your post this morning but I wanted to wait until I worked out and checked in. Cathe Legs & Glutes premix
IFit rowing workout - Lake Avis, Portugal,Coffeyfit Raw “ Box/Sculpt ( heavy bag or shadow boxing, I followed her brother
And used the bag, Kelly did the shadow boxing..some weights, great workout) Blender - “Express Fit/Split Total Body”! Great job on your workouts love the variety too, WTG and high fives!
I'm sure Portugal was lovely too, great workout videos with beautiful and breath taking scenery. Bravo!

Nick- I hope all is well with you. Sorry, I just saw your post. Nice walk on the beach sounds blissful, WTG!! High fives.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Strong & Lean- Workout #1= 29 Min
21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
YT- Let's Move Fitness- Quarantine Indoor Cycling Class, Club & Rave Edition Spinning 05= 56 Min

I'm dreading tomorrow we are supposed to call the vet and take our boy Ares in one last time, its just so hard. I'm a mess, but that's to be expected.

Have a blessed Evening,

Nora

Nora, I am so sorry....my thoughts & prayers are with you. Tell Ares that there is a
Little boy named Coco-bean who would very much like to be his new friend.

Take care.....

Hey Linda and Nora!
Nora, I thought about you and Ares today with a tear in my eyes. I hope you are not in too much pain and remember the good things Ares did for you and made you feel.

My workout today was Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps. I did this work out in honor of Ares.

Nite

Nicki

Hey Nora & Nicki....

Nora, I have thought about you today as well....there's really nothing I can say
To take away your sadness, except I believe totally in the Rainbow Bridge and
That we will be reunited with our beloved four-legged members of our families.
I have watched many videos on YT about loss of pets and the grief that have
Made me believe even more.....
I didn't think I would workout tonight, but I did do the Low Impact Cardio & Weighted Boxing premix from Kelly's Cardio Sculpt Overload. I am really liking
This DVD.
Both of you take care....

Hi Linda & Nicki

Sorry for the late check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistine Work= 16 Min
Jessica Smith-10 Minute Walk- Abs & Arms Walk= 11 Min
21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 32 Min
Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Cycling Class 37- The Heat is On- 45 Min Class= 49 Min

My DH decided to postpone the Vet with our Ares until tomorrow. So It will be tomorrow Ares will cross over the rainbow bridge, and it breaks my heart but on the other hand its what he needs and deserves to be out of pain. Because of this I won't be up to workout. I'll try next day or so.

Have a blessed day

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are doing ok.....:(. Thinking of you....
Hi Nicki, hope your day was good....
Tonight was just a short workout, I did a premix from Kelly's Home Gym Intervals dvd. This time I used my elliptical and followed Laurie ( I think that's her name)

Take care, both of you....

Hi Linda and Nicki,

Well, we did it. It breaks my heart but we did have to put our fur baby down. He was in a lot of pain could no longer eat and had trouble walking and using his back legs. The cancer in his throat and tongue got so bad he could no longer eat even though he was hungry. We did all the things he loved to do in months leading up to this and several times on his last day. Ares was happy and well loved but just in a lot of pain. I broke down and was a mess so was my DH and Son. We all loved Ares I'm still very sad and tearful. The tears are just beneath the surface. My husband shared that he could not be without a dog. He loved Ares but could not bear to not have a dog in our home and live. We have nearly alwaYs had a dog. We fell in love with German Shepherds and had two before. So we started looking not thinking we'd find one for a while. Well, we found one a 9 week little girl my son named her Luna. She's adorable and sweet we just got her today. Its still hard to not be sad but remember all the great and fun times with Ares. I still am in tears as I write this. Needless to say this week's been bad for me to be consistent with workouts, my apologies . I have a workout scheduled for tomorrow I will see if I can do it.

Linda & Nicki thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Linda- Great job on your workouts yesterday high fives!!

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Linda and Nicki

I decided to try to workout today, no Tabatacise since I had to keep an eye on the puppy in the same room I'd be workingout in so I got to use my new spin bike and watch the puppy.

Here's today's workout:

YT-BG Move Cycling- Fitness Challenge 4= 49 Min + 5 Min= 54 Min

That's it for me today. All this greiving is really tough on me resuming any sense of routine. It does help to have the distraction of a puppy too.

I hope you both are having a blessed Friday

Nora

ps. I live in Oregon and much of Oregon is one fire right now. They are scrolling evacuation messages for areas effected. Please send prayers and well wishes. I hope we'll be ok and family members as well.

Hi Linda and Nicki,

Well, we did it. It breaks my heart but we did have to put our fur baby down. He was in a lot of pain could no longer eat and had trouble walking and using his back legs. The cancer in his throat and tongue got so bad he could no longer eat even though he was hungry. We did all the things he loved to do in months leading up to this and several times on his last day. Ares was happy and well loved but just in a lot of pain. I broke down and was a mess so was my DH and Son. We all loved Ares I'm still very sad and tearful. The tears are just beneath the surface. My husband shared that he could not be without a dog. He loved Ares but could not bear to not have a dog in our home and live. We have nearly alwaYs had a dog. We fell in love with German Shepherds and had two before. So we started looking not thinking we'd find one for a while. Well, we found one a 9 week little girl my son named her Luna. She's adorable and sweet we just got her today. Its still hard to not be sad but remember all the great and fun times with Ares. I still am in tears as I write this. Needless to say this week's been bad for me to be consistent with workouts, my apologies . I have a workout scheduled for tomorrow I will see if I can do it.

Linda & Nicki thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Linda- Great job on your workouts yesterday high fives!!

Have a blessed day!

Nora
Nora,
when I read this post, I cried and couldn't respond right away. Brings back the memories when I had to put down my beloved Stoli who had luekemia. I understand your pain, and I hope Luna brings you much joy. My first thoughts when you found Luna so quickly, maybe Ares sent this special gift to you.

Hi Linda & Nicki

Nicki- Thank you for your kind words, I truly appreciate them. We are still mourning Ares and shed lots of tears . On a brighter note great job on yesterday's Gym Style Chest and Triceps, and Step Boss Abs 2 and Total Body Stretching #2. Bravo on a fun workout, high fives way to go!!

Linda- Good job on your cleaning. Oh and I love the sound of your Ifit treadmill walk on Easter Island, high fives!

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Gabriella Guevara- Rhythm Cycling: 45 Minute Double Weight Set Ride= 47 Min
KCM 30MTF- Super Sculpt- Workout# 2= 38 Min
21 Day Fix- 10 Min Ab Fix= 10 Min

Have a safe and blessed evening,

Nora

Hi. Nora & Nicki, first time to church this AM in over 6 months....I was a little
Uncomfortable...

Today’s workout was the latest CatheLive, “Cardio Step Bootcamp”...l really liked
It, a lot of fun.... also did a bike ride in Bordeaux Old Town and rowing on
Tahoe Truckee River, both using BitGym app.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.