Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, good job with.
KCM- 30MTF-Super Sculpt- Workout #2 = 38 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen- Ride To The Beat- Classic Rhythm Ride= 46 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretching= 11 Min

My today workouts were:

Ifit treadmill workout
Coffeyfit Raw Upper Body Arms & Shoulders finisher workout
Leslie's Rock 'n Tone Walking workout (had to do it in my Rock'nTone shoes!)

Have a good evening.

Sunday’s workouts:

Kelly’s Cardio Sculpt Overload (shortened version-warmup, couple rounds & stretch).

IFit studio elliptical workout-26 min.

Jessica Smith Stride & Step workout-30 min.

Last edited:
Hey, ladies! Haven't posted much this week - it's been so busy and I'm working out twice a day since the new gym opened. Working out during lunch and my gym training at six with my beloved trainers and gym mates. Such great group of people.
Friday was my off day - I was so exhausted from doing the two a day and it feels so good!:p

Hi Linda & Nicki

Just a quick note to say I got the letter about my medical thing I was waiting for and results were no cancer. So I'm over the moon about that. I will need to go through this next year. One year at a time and one blessing at a time. I'm grateful! Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Take care and have a blessed evening,

Nora

Hi Linda & Nicki;)

Nicki- Thank you, yes it is! I'm so thrilled and blessed.:D:D

Linda- How are you today? Great I hope.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Up To The Beat Fit- MJ Mix Power Walk= 20 Min
21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
YT-Let's Move Fitness- Indoor Cycling Superman Edition= 57 Min

Have a blessed evening ladies!;)

Nora

Hi Nora/Nicki.....

Great news Nora, I know you are relieved...

Monday's workouts were :
Kelly's Super Sculpt- I did the mix of loop work & weighted boxing (I used weighted
Gloves)

And about 3 miles walking with Leslie, from 3 different dvds.....
1 mile from Belly, Buns & Thighs Slimdown & the Standing Fit Cuff toning (close to the end)
1 mile from Walk off even more Weight ( this is the one you use the Weighted Belt)
1 Super Mile using the Body Boost Cables

A lot of Leslie "toys" :)

You have been busy Nicki! I know you are glad to be back at the gym...

Yes, I will be glad to get the Perfect 30 dvds too.

Hi Linda and Nicki:)

Linda- Great job with yesterday's workouts as follows: Kelly's Super Sculpt- I did the mix of loop work & weighted boxing (I used weighted
Gloves), then about 3 miles walking with Leslie, from 3 different dvds.....
1 mile from Belly, Buns & Thighs Slimdown & the Standing Fit Cuff toning (close to the end)
1 mile from Walk off even more Weight ( this is the one you use the Weighted Belt)
1 Super Mile using the Body Boost Cables. Wow! Awesome job with Kelly and Leslie, high fives!!! Yes, I'm so unbelievable thrilled and blessed about my good news. Thank you for your prayers/well wishes.:)

Nicki- Yes you have been super busy. I agree I'm excited for Cathe's Perfect 30 dvd's. They look like fun workouts,can't wait.;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Be Up to the Beat Fit- 2000 Steps Sept Challenge= 21 Min
21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 32 Min
21 Day Fix- 10 Min Ab Fix= 10 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 Min Indoor Cycling # 19= 49 Min

Have a terrific and blessed Tuesday:cool:

Nora

Today I did Strong & Sweaty Ramped Upper Body and Stretch Max #1 no equipment.
Haven't been so good about checking in.
Nora, still thinking about your good news!!
Linda, how are you?
Nite ladies and have a wonderful evening!

Hi Nora & Nicki, hope you both are good.....

Tonight was a Cathe blender - "Quick Fix Cardio & Weights 2A", I hadn't done
Cathe for awhile, so it was fun to do a little step & weights.

No worries Nicki, check in when you can!

Today I did Yoga Relax and Step Boss Ab Stacker. Was supposed to do PHA 3 but am dog sitting and was afraid all the movement would scare her, lol! Going to the gym tonite for group class.
Have a wonderful day!!
Nicki

Hi Linda & Nicki, happy Wednesday!

Hi Linda & Nicki, happy Wednesday!

Linda- Nicely done on yesterday's workout with a Cathe blender-"Quick Fix Cardio & Weights 2A." It sounds like fun. I know you always do great blender workouts. High fives way to go on your workout!

Nicki- High fives on getting it done today, with Yoga Relax and Step Boss Ab Stacker. Nice combo of workouts. High fives! I'm sure the dog you are watching appreciates your considering how it would feel about moving around alot. Nice of you to take that in account.

Sad note: My dog Ares, He's a German Shepherd he's got cancer I know I mentioned this to Linda. Anyway's Ares has now gotten to the point we need to put him down. It breaks my heart to even say that but it is true the Vet told us it was a matter of time with him depending on how he handles it and how fast the decline is whether he stops eating or breathing. His eating is a challenge even with my hand feeding & cooking for him. He now has started taking a second pain pill a few times a day. Ares back legs dont work too well now and it hurts him to move. Its so sad to see my boy like that, but I try to put on a happy face and tell him how much we love him and give him lots of hugs and pets. My DH talked to the Vet yesterday and next week we'll be taking him to the Vet for the last time to release him from his pain. He's been hanging on for us I think. :(

Here's today's workout:

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 31 Min
21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 32 Min
KCM 30 MTF- BoxFit- W/O #3- Box & Pump= 53 Min

Have a blessed Wednesday

Nora

Hey Nora & Nicki, great job on your workouts, each of you!

Kinda of a rest day here, but I did do a 1 mile walk from Leslie's Walk 15 series.
Did that before work this AM.

Nora, I am so very sorry about Ares, my heart goes out to you, Your family and of
Course, your precious Ares. I know your pain..as you know that I do, there isn't
A day since March 16, when I had to make that decision to lift my little Coco up
Into God's outstretched arms, that I haven't cried. A big part of me went with him
That day....I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Hi Linda & Nicki

Linda- Thank you for your kind words. I'm trying to not be a wreck especially in front of Ares. It appears we are having Ares pass over the rainbow bridge at the vets next week probably the first part. Its so tough to see him hug him and know its temporary. I just want to cry my eyes out but the other side of it Ares is in pain and suffering barely able to do anything but he makes him self try for us. Its so sad, I understand it is the right thing and what needs to be done and will happen regardless if we intervene. It just means we can stop his pain and suffering and that is more important than my feelings, because that is love and what he deserves.

Anyways I broke my baby toe on my right foot so I did have to modify on the workouts today. We'll see how the toe feels tomorrow. It seems so insignificant now.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Be Up To The Beat Fit- Shakira- Inspired Superbowl= 18 Min
YT- Be Up To The Beat Fit- 6 Min Standing Abs= 7 Min
YT- Up to the Beat Fit-Full Body Circuit WALKOUT - 10 minutes to get a sweat= 12 Min
21 Day Fix- Dirty 30= 30 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- TS #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min

Have a blessed day and stay well

Nora

I'm so sorry about Ares. I had a special dog named Stoli who I had to put down. He had lukemia. I was with him when they put him to sleep. Broke my heart and I'm so sorry. Tearing up as I type this.

Today I did XTrain Legs with the bonus barre. I love that! Then Body Fusion SB Abs and a good stretch. I am at my condo close to North Myrtle Beach now for the long week-end and brought a few DVDs.
Linda and Nora, have a wonderful week-end and thanks for letting me join your group.

Thursday night:
Leslie's Walk Your Way Strength Walk with Weighted Balls & Toning w/the balls.

Friday:
IFit studio treadmill workout
Coffeyfit Raw: Large Muscle Finisher-Legs, Chest & Back

Last edited:
Hi Linda & Nicki

Sorry no workout today, resting my broken toe. I will try to see if can workout tomorrow

Have a blessed evenig,

Nora

Hey Nora, oohh, a broken toe....ouch! Take care, I understand there's not much
You can do for a broken toe.... give Ares a ((hug)) for me...

Last night I did add to my earlier workouts, I did some rowing with Bitgym and
Did Kelly's Cardio Sculpt Overload, (main workout-no add-ons)

On today's hopeful schedule is
Leslie's Miracle Miles - 1 mile walk
Ifit elliptical workout
Kelly's YBB DVD ( I will pick out a premix)
Blender - Boxing & Lower Body (loop)

Don't know if I will get all that in today or not, but hopefully.

Nicki, enjoy your long weekend at the beach...sounds lovely:)

Hi Nicki & Linda

I just finished a very modified workout due to broken baby righ toe.

Here's today's workout

Watching TV & Biking= 35 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15 Mile 3= 49 Min
YT- Up To The Beat Fit- Get LiiT- 30 Min Walk'n Tone= 30 Min

Have a blessed Saturday

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.