Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda and Jen Den!

Jen Den- Hi welcome back! So glad you are doing fine. Thank you for your service in the Navy, I have a great respect for veterans. So cool you got to be on a Cathelive class, lucky girl. Now the luck doesn't stop there you are going on Cathe's Daytona road trip, WOW!!! Good for you, I know you will have a fantastic time. I'm sure your excited and looking forward to it, so have fun and safe travels. No worries on taking a month off stuff and life happens, just so glad you checked and let us know whats new. I don't have Cathelive I'm afraid so I can't watch the workout you mentioned. Just to catch you up I fell running on my Treadmill September 16th, I think I fractured my Shin so I am taking a bread from running and high impact workouts just now so my leg can heal. I have a medical thing going on Friday and praying the lab work comes back next week with benign no cancer results. So, I am praying and thinking positive thoughts.
Yes, I'm looking forward to STEP BOSS dvds they sound amazing as per usual Cathe.
Oh!! I did find the clip with Jen Den in her Navy shirt. Yes, I can now put a name to a face. You look like you are having fun! Congrats on the CatheLive class and on going on the Daytona Road trip, lucky girl!

Linda- I hope your arm if feeling better. Sending you positive thoughts and healing prayers.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 1= 22 Min

XTrain- D10- Ride- Premix #1 Express Ride= 36 Min
Distance= 8.10 Miles

Low Impact Series- AfterBurn= 54 Min (Not using loop per injury)

Have a fun blessed and wonderful Wednesday ladies!

Nora

Hi Nora, took a rest day last night. No my hair isn't curly, but does have natural
Wave which is a pain, it just gets awful frizzy when it rains or that type of weather.
Hi Jen, nice to hear from you, glad you are doing ok. Lucky girl to go to a
CatheLive class, did you get to talk with Cathe? I do have OnDemand & Live so
I will have to go back and see if I can find you! :). Watching it, are you on the
Right or left of the screen? I bet you are really excited to go to the Daytona trip!
Won't be long! Yes, I am looking forward to the step dvds too. Maybe we will get
Them sooner than later this year! :).
You girls have a good day!

ETA: I found you Jenn! I watched the clip and there you are! How neat! Nora,
I think you said you don't have CatheLive, but if you just watch the video clip
Here on the forum for 9/5/19, you will see Jen.
Thanks for seeing me! Again I am the one in the Navy T-shirt! I don’t know if they should this, but there is a blooper (mistake) when I was doing Cathe Live. I was holding the weight with my hands and then you are on the step. You hold the weight with your two hands and then your on the step. You left foot on the step and then your right foot goes on the floor and then you put your right foot on the step and the put your left foot on the floor or something like that. Well during that part my foot misses the step and I lose my balance, but I correct it. If they filmed it, it looks funny. I have never seen when I did Cathe Live.

Cathe Gym, Four Season Gym, Cathe does a Leg Condition Class on Wednesday. I did that class before I did Cathe Live. After the class, I was so stunned because Cathe did teach the class. That is what she does. I was like a deer in headlights because there was another class afterwards. So, I getting my weights and Cathe came up to me. I couldn’t believe it! She asked me my name and how I liked the class. And she helped me with the equipment I had to get clear for the next class. I said my name and I said she was the best instructor in the world or something like that. And she said thank you. I felt like such a nerd. Then she asked me about the class. I was like, it was not that hard. (You have to remember I didn’t use the weights she did like 15, 12 I did like 8, 5 and maybe a 10). So, I shot myself in foot. We did the workout on the step bench and not on one or two risers. But, I have to say Cathe is awesome! And I can’t believe she came up to talked to me!

During filming, Nancy her assistant came up to me and told me where to stand! Nancy is also awesome! Nancy does Cathe Live too! I met Jenn A (from the DVD) too. Jenn A is really tall, nice and pretty. Jenn A really knows her Cathe Aerobics!

One thing about Cathe Live is use the mirrors. When you are not in sight of what a Cathe is doing if you use the mirrors it helps!

Cathe Live Crew are very supportive women! I felt that they were very welcoming! And the understood if you made a mistake it was no big deal!

At the end of Cathe Live, it was over. Cathe had to do some other things and there was another class coming in! It was awesome during live she said my name! I can’t believe she did that! That made my life!!!

Okay! That’s for now and keep stepping! Jen Den

Last edited:
Hi Linda and Jen Den!

Jen Den- Hi welcome back! So glad you are doing fine. Thank you for your service in the Navy, I have a great respect for veterans. So cool you got to be on a Cathelive class, lucky girl. Now the luck doesn't stop there you are going on Cathe's Daytona road trip, WOW!!! Good for you, I know you will have a fantastic time. I'm sure your excited and looking forward to it, so have fun and safe travels. No worries on taking a month off stuff and life happens, just so glad you checked and let us know whats new. I don't have Cathelive I'm afraid so I can't watch the workout you mentioned. Just to catch you up I fell running on my Treadmill September 16th, I think I fractured my Shin so I am taking a bread from running and high impact workouts just now so my leg can heal. I have a medical thing going on Friday and praying the lab work comes back next week with benign no cancer results. So, I am praying and thinking positive thoughts.
Yes, I'm looking forward to STEP BOSS dvds they sound amazing as per usual Cathe.
Oh!! I did find the clip with Jen Den in her Navy shirt. Yes, I can now put a name to a face. You look like you are having fun! Congrats on the CatheLive class and on going on the Daytona Road trip, lucky girl!

Linda- I hope your arm if feeling better. Sending you positive thoughts and healing prayers.

Here's today's workout:

Distance= 8.10 Miles

Low Impact Series- AfterBurn= 54 Min (Not using loop per injury)

Have a fun blessed and wonderful Wednesday ladies!

Nora
Hi Nora! Thanks for the compliment! I am glad I was able to serve in the Navy!

I hope your shin gets better!!

Maybe you can do yoga or Thai chi might help. Getting off couch is better then nothing. Also it helps with mood! I hope you feel better soon!

Have a great day you all and keep steppin! Jen Den

Hi Nora & Jen.....good blend of workouts today Nora...I know you are getting
Anxious for Friday, hang in there!

Tonight I did a blender workout of FitSplit floor cardio, it was short but fun!
Still nursing my arm...Jen, my oldest brother was in the Navy, a lot and I mean alot
Of years ago..I was very young and I remember I cried and cried when we took him to the bus station! Like Nora said, thank you for your service and dedication.

Hi Linda and Jen Den,;)

Yes, Iam getting anxious about Friday and then waiting for the lab results. I am spending alot time praying and reading the Bible.
Onward and upward, Nicely done yesterday with a FitSplit blender mix of floor cardio while still being careful with your arm. Well dohe, High fves!

Jen Den- I hope all is well with you and have fun with your workouts and your day.
Thank you for your well wishes on my shin.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #3= 40 Min
Distance= 8.82 Miles

ICE- Metabolic Total Body = 49 Min

Have blessed and wonderful pre-Friday!

Nora

ps. please send prayers and well wishes for my procedure tomorrow and for benign lab results to comeback no cancer. Thank you in advance.:)

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

How are you today?

Linda- No worries believe me its ok to take a day off. I hope you had a restful night. I appreciate your prayers and well wishes today & for when I get the lab results.

Jen Den- I hope all is well with you. I bet you are looking forward to your Cathe roadtrip to Daytona, I'm thrilled for you. You'll have to share all the details afterwards.

I just finished today's workout and will now chec in.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3= 39 Min
Distance= 8.04 Miles

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 Just Kickboxing= 34 Min

Lauren Brooks- Kettlebell Incinerator- The Jolt= 12 Min

Have beauticul and blessed Friday!

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Linda and Jen Den,

No workouts or church this weekend I need to rest and keep Ice on stuff. Now I just have to wait for lab work to comeback next week. Please pray for everything to be benig, no cancer.

Have blessed day ladies,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you are doing ok, enjoy your rest and take good care. Yesterday, I did a blender....Stronger
4 Longer. I went very light with the weights. Later I did a "blast from the past", Debbie Rocker's WalkVest
indoor walk. I recently had washed my WalkVest so that made me think about the workout. Did you ever
do any of her indoor walks? They are ok, she is a little different....kinda on the calm quiet side but I like her.

Hi Nora, just checking in. Used elliptical for a Munich tour workout, did a short
Peloton bike ride and cool down treadmill walk. Then I did Kelly's CoffeyFit Raw
Lower body & Kettlebells workout on YouTube. I love that workout...it's only
About 25 min. But covers a lot!

Hi Linda & Jen Den,

Linda- Wow! You were very strong with your workouts yesterday, high fives! Way to go with blender workout called Stronger
4 Longer, Debbie Rocker's WalkVestindoor walk. Never did a Debbie Rocker workout. Then you did workout with elliptical for a Munich tour workout, and a short
Peloton bike ride and cool down treadmill walk. Then I did Kelly's CoffeyFit Raw Lower body & Kettlebells workout. Wow!! That all sounds amazing. Awesome job on all your workouts yesterday! Major hgh fives!

Jen Den- How are you doing? What workouts are you doing?

Low Impact series- Cycle Max Express= 41 Min
Distance= 8.64 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 3= 49 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI-Bonus Waistline work= 9 Min
Jessica Smith- 6 Mile Mix- Speed Walk= 12 Min

Have a blessed day ladies,

Nora

Please send positive thoughts and prayers for good news on lab report I'm waiting on, it may take 3 days to know results. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hi Nora, hope you had a restful calm weekend....good workout mix today...how are you liking Walk 15?
I have only done the 2 mile dvd, I have the one mile on my upcoming schedule....Tonight I did a mix
from Kelly's Cardio/Sculpt Fitness dvd. I like that one alot too. Raining here tonight, It's gotten cooler, although
my ac is running right now! Warmed up a little today.Yes, I am hoping the best for you. My appt is right after
the 1st of November, but I am sure I will postpone it at least once.....I always do......shouldn't.....but I do.....

Hi Linda & Jen Den,

Linda- I am liking Walk 15. So far I did the 1 mile disc, 2 mile disc, and the 3 mile disc and want to do more its fun and goes fast. Great job and high fives on your workout yesterday with Kelly's Cardio/Sculpt Fitness dvd. I like Kelly's workouts and have that one too. Nicely done! Yes, mammograms are one of those yearly things you have on your to do list. Good for you making the appointment. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes as I wait on the lab results. Please keep 'em coming I need them. Thanks in advance.

Jen Den- How are you doing?

Here's today's workout:

Virtual Active- Sydney Run (On Bike)= 36 Min
Distance= 8.25 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile walk= 15 Min
KCM 30MTF- TLC- Coffeyfit Blend Mix= 47 Min

Have blessed Tuesday ladies,

Nora

Hi Nora, so you're a Virtual Active fan as well! I hate to admit it...but I have every
DVD that they put out...all the runs, all the hikes, and indoor cycles. The only ones
I didn't get was a series of a couple that were different, with a guide walking, etc
And talking about the surroundings, I forget what they were called, there were 3 of
Them I think....I have the 2 Connect ones too, they are fun, you can learn a language, take quizzes, etc as you walk or bike.. I have the Virtual Active app too
With a lot of the tours and actually Bitgym evolved from Virtual Active...except
Your device's camera detects your speed and that is what runs the workout...if
You stop, it stops, if you slow up, the workout speed slows...I can get so wrapped
Up in stuff like that!!!
Tonight I did a mix from Kelly's Cardio Sculpt Overload...except tonight I didn't
Use the weighted vest...I think when I do that one, I will alternate using a vest & not.

Hi Linda and Jen Den:)

Linda- I first heard about virtual active from you. I really like the Sydney Run although I use my stationary upright bike for that. I like the beautiful scenery and I like that Sydney one has a guided tour so its really cool. You can learn and take in the beautiful scenery while you exercise its a good combo.
I have added a few more on my wish list at total fitness. Nicely done on yesterday's workout with Kelly's Cardio Sculpt Overload trying it without the vest. Good idea you can do either with the vest or without, cool idea. High fives on your workout, well done! Please continue with prayers and well wishes as I am still waiting on lab results. Thank you in advance.

Jen Den- So happy for you to get to go on the Daytona Road trip, have fun and be sure to tell us all about it when you do.

Here's today's workout:

Distance= 8.52 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 2= 35 Min
KCM 30MTF-Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Have a great and blessed Wednesday,

Nora

Hi Nora, oh, so I was the enabler for you on the Virtual Actives! :). Glad you like
The one(s) you have. Yes, they are very well produced. It was the Virtual Active
Compass series ( 3 of them) I never got. They just didn't seem like workouts to
Me from the clips I saw. Good choices in your workouts today. Tonight I did a step
Workout from Kelly's Cardio Sculpt (the 5 step combos w/ warmup & stretch) and
I did activate the free 3 months of Leslie's Daily Walk that came with the dvds, so
I did today's walk which was 15 min. Mile 2 of the Mega 5 miles workout. It used
A band while walking. Hope you hear something soon! Fingers & toes crossed!

Hi Linda & Jen Den,

Linda- Nicely done on your workout with step Workout from Kelly's Cardio Sculpt (the 5 step combos w/ warmup & stretch) and used the Leslie code to activate the free 3 months of Leslie's Daily Walk that came with the dvds, so
I did today's walk which was 15 min. Mile 2 of the Mega 5 miles workout. It used A band while walking.
Yes, you enabled me. I love the Sydney Run from Virtual Active. I did get two others one was biking in France no guided tour or talking, I did not care for that one or the Tuscany one also he same no guided tour or talking. I prefer the guided tour ones with coaching.

Oh, good news I got a phone call from the Dr.'s office lab says its begnin as in non cancer. YAYYYY!!!! PTL!!!

Jen Den- I hope all is well with you.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power - Timesaver #2= 40 Min
Distance= 9.07 Miles

LITE- Cardio Party- Basic #2- Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #1= 49 Min

Have a blessed Thursday!

Nora

ps. Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes.

Oh Nora, I am so happy & relieved for you!!!! Indeed, wonderful news!!! And I
Know a heavy weight has been lifted from you. Glorious!
No workout tonight, my hip/leg is hurting since I walked Coco this evening, don't
Know what I did....but I guess I got the walk in....

Hi Linda and Jen Den,

Linda- Yes, thank you I'm so relieved so grateful and humbled. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. Oh no, sorry to hear you are having some hip pain. I know sometimes I do something and then later I wonder what did I do to make me so sore and hurt.
I'm glad CoCo got a walk, but I wish youn weren't hurting. Take it easy and do what is best to heal and feel better. No worries on your workouts, they will still be there when you are ready to do them. Just take care of you now. I'm sure Coco wants you to feel better too.
I've come to the conclusion after my last fall and fractured shin that I should give up my running on the treadmill. I can't afford to have any more or worse injuries risking my health to run. I love running but I love my health more.

Jen Den- you out there? I hope you have a fabulous Friday wherever it takes you and count your blessings.

Here's today's workout:

Low Impact Series- CycleMax- Cycle Max Express= 41 Min
Distance= 9.51 Miles

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min

Have blessed Fab Friday,

Nora

Hi Linda-

How's your hip feeling? Better I hope. I'm sending you healing prayers and well wishes.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3= 39 Min
Distance= 8.84 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Walk 15- Mile 4= 63 Min

Have a blessed day and feel better!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.