Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, rest day here...ran out of time.....I usually don't preorder Kelly's but will get them as soon as they
are released from Collage Video, they usually have them right away, or at least it worked that way on the last
2. Oh yes, Who shot J.R.?? LOL...I remember well, some guy came out with a song Who Shot J.R. when
all that was going on. it was on a 45rpm, and of course, I had to have it :) Don't know whatever happened to it!
Oh, and do you remember the cliffhanger when we thought Bobby had died, but when the next season
started, Pamela had just had a dream and he was in the shower!!!!!! or something like that....OMG....
Anyway, have a good Friday...

Hi Linda,

Yay, It's Friday! I'm glad you took a rest day, you definitely deserved it. I hope you had a nice low-key peaceful day then.
Yes, I remember on Dallas when we thought Bobby was dead, LOL!! I was worried because I really like Bobby. I never understood why Sue Ellen just didn't leave JR and get a divorce, but I guess the money and social status were more of an issue with her. Then Pamela's brother Cliff that guy was a mess. Gary was the sensible Ewing and moved away from South Fork and had his own spin off show Knots Landing. I watched that one as well and Dynasty, and later Falcon Crest. Remember the Epic cat fight with Alexis and Crystal, that was something LOL!! Good Stuff great must see TV. Its' fun to think about those shows.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Well, it's Tabata Friday so you know what that means.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #2- Main W/O+ 6 Pack Abs #2= 51 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Have a blessed and fantastic Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, another Tabata Friday done! :). Good job. Yes, I remember the Dynasty
"Cat fight" LOL...you know, I could never click with Falcon Crest, I know I watched
It some, but never really got into that one. I also always liked Grey's Anatomy, and
Still watch reruns occasionally. OMG, this is a blast from the past, Marcus
Welby, MD...do you remember that one?
Tonight I did a blender step mix - Party Step 2 Mix. That was fun, still trying to
Perfect the finished combos. I did ok, goofed up a couple places.
Have a good weekend,

It's Saturday....after cleaning, laundry, I just finished a blender step & toning work
Out. Matter of fact, it was the very first workout I blended when the blender was
Introduced. :). That was about 580 couple workouts ago!!!

Hi Linda,

Nicely done last night, high fives on your workout blender mix with Party Step #2 Mix, that's a fun one. Yes, I so remember Marcus Welby MD. I used to watch that one all the time, loved that one. Do you remember Quincy, M.D? Loved that one too!

I hope your step and toning workout was fun today as well.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Tracie Long- Reboot Vol.2= 53 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min

Have a fun and blessed Saturday!

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your resting Sunday is good. I actually ended up doing some time
On my elliptical & a blender Abs/Core workout last night.

After church & groceries today, I just finished a Peloton treadmill workout. In a bit,
I am going to do a blender upper body workout called Stacked, Layered Upper
Body with the Ball. That one is abt 35 min.

Hi Linda,

Way to go saturday working out on the elliptical & a blender Abs/Core workout, awesome! Then Sunday
After church & groceries today you did a peleton Treadmill workout. Also did a blender workout upper body workout called Stacked, Layered Upper
Body with the Ball. I love the sounds of your blender workouts lots of variety and creativity putting them together and time lengths too, so cool. High fives to you getting done in style!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 6 iPod songs + Stretch= 64 Min
Distance= 6.28 Miles

High Reps- Upper Body Only = 39 Min

Have a magnificent Monday & blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, Cardio Coach & High Reps, good combination today. Tonight I did
A blender mix (imagine that :) ) called Step Moves Mix, 20 min. That's it for
Tonight...I have been doing a lot of step here recently, guess I am practicing for the new workouts!!!

Hi Linda,

Nicely done yesterday with a blender step mix, and that is a great idea to start getting ready for Cathe's new Step Boss workouts. I think I need to start doing that as well. Awesome blender step mix, sounds like fun. WTG High fives on getting a nice short workout in.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver #4= 28 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 6 iPodsongs= 63 Min
Distance= 6.21 Miles

Have a blessed Tuesday,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your day & workouts were good! Tonight I did the Slim & Trim
Upper body FitTower workout. Wanted something light and needed to use that
FitTower too, been awhile since I have used it...do you have the FitTower?
I had the first one from way back when.....but when I got this updated model,
I eventually got rid of the older one..I like this one so much more.

Hi Linda,

Great job on yesterday's workout with Slim & Trim Upper body FitTower workout. Way to go, I have the Fit Tower workouts and Tower too. I should use it more I guess I've just been lax in getting my Fit Tower out.
Nicely done with the Fit Tower workout, high fives.

I just finsished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Flex Train- Timesaver #2- No Disc + No Firewalkers= 48 Min
LITE -Cardio Party- Basic #4 Main w/o + Calorie Crush= 54 Min

Have a wonderful hump day!

Nora

Hi Linda,

I hope you are having a great Pre- Friday!

I just finished today's workout and wlll now check in.

Here's today's workout:

High Reps- Lower Body Only = 34 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,CN,+ 5 iPod songs + Stretch= 62 Min
Distance= 6.15 Miles

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, tonight I did a blender Low Impact Floor Drills workout. I didn't do any workouts last night.
Have a happy Tabata Friday !

Hi Linda, Yay it's Friday!!

Good for you taking a rest day Wednesday. Great job on Thursday's workout with another great a blender workout with Low Impact Floor Drills. Knowing Cathe's workouts I'm sure that was a fun challenging workout. High fives on getting it done Thursday:)

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min Yep, guessed it Tabata Friday :)

Blessings and have fun Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, I will not be checking in for a little while, I have a tooth problem or at
Least I think it is a tooth and I can't get to my dentist until Tuesday! I have alot
Of pain and started some antibiotics & taking Advil. It's gonna be a long weekend.
Unfortunately, not a good one. Hopefully I will be back soon. Take care....

Hi Linda,

So sorry to hear about your tooth pain. I hope the advil and antibiotics will help until you are able to get into the dentist. Take care and be well. You might try Oral Gel it helps to numb directly the tooth or gum area affected. Oral Gel is available without a prescription over-the-counter, its always good to have options before you can get in to your dentist

Here's today's workout:

Strong and Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #2= 36 Min Distance= 8.09 Miles

LITE- Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4 Main workout + Calorie Crush= 49 Min

Take care and I will keep you in my prayers!

Nora

Hi Linda,

I know you said you wouldn't be working out the next few days until you can get in to see your dentist.
If you do happen to look at the posts I just wanted to say I hope you are resting more comfortably.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I have not been working out on Sunday's but felt very much like I needed to alleviate this tight and soreness in my back so I did a short workout to help with that.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk = 31 Min (2 Mile Walk)
Jessica Smith- Yoga Fusion- Yoga Fusion For Balance & Core= 21 Min

Take care and healing prayers,

Nora

Hi Nora, thanks for your thoughts, I am feeling a little better, just trying to eat
Softer things and such, resting more than usual, I did do a workout last evening,
Blender Push Pull mix and today I did a mini blender Biceps & Triceps workout,
So that's something....:). Sure isn't the weekend I thought it was going to be...
I have Tuesday off too, and have hair appt in afternoon, so I hope I can keep that.
When I am not feeling up to par, I tend to get down....mentally. But I always try
To remember all the good things and how I am blessed, so that helps :)
Take care....

Hi Linda & Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you are managing the tooth discomfort ok. I bet you'll be glad to get into the dentist tomorrow.

I just finished today's workout and had to skip treadmill today because its a holiday and son not going to work or school today due to the holiday so no running today, darn!
Anyways, I substituted for intensity as best I could.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
XTrain- D1- Chest,Back,& Shoulders- Premix# 5 Rounds 1-5 = 36 Min
To The Max = 54 Min

Take care and sending healing prayers your way,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.