Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, very cold here today, but I did go to church....just finished a timesaver
Premix from Lite Stacked Lower Body (loved it) and also did the Kickboxing
With light weights along with warmup and cool down from Kelly's Body Design.
That's probably all for today!

Good morning Linda,:)

Great job on your workout with Lite Stacked Lower Body premix (loved it) and also did the Kickboxing
With light weights along with warmup and cool down from Kelly's Body Design. Sounds like a fun workout yesterday, WTG and high fives.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Upper- Basic #1- Upper Body w/o + Extended Stretch#2= 43 Min
CrossFire= 55 Min

Have a great and blessed day,

Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, sure is cold here today. Single digits this AM and again tonight.....
I just finished a mix from Bodyweight & Bands, it was very good... and fun...
Stay warm :)

Hi Linda:)

Oh boy that is cold in the single digits, yikes! Great job yesterday high fives on the new LITE Bodyweight & Bands workout. I am just starting to try out the new LITE workouts and so far so good big thumbs up to Cathe and Crew.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,CN + 5 iPod songs= 68 Min
Distance= 6.55 Miles

LITE - Cardio Party = 40 Min This was was so fun, Cathe's got a hit on her hands with LITE.

That's it for me today. I can't wait to see what your workout plans are for today, be safe and have fun no matter what you decide. Oh and keep warm!;)

Blessings,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, yes, I like Cardio Party too, lots of fun....tonight was a quick workout.
I did the aerobic premix from Kelly's Start Here...shorter, but fun too.

Good morning Linda,

Good job with Kelly's Start Here last night that's a nice quick workout. I also have Kelly's Start Here.
I hope you had a good night and now off to start new day.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Fat Blasting Strength Training = 20 Min
LITE - Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower- Basic #1 Main Workout + Extended Stretch= 47 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat - Premix- Basic #4 Wup+ Cardio 1+ Cardio 2+ BB Stretch= 56 Min

Phew! That's it for me today, have a great workout and day!:)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, good workouts, wow, you get in a lot! I was able to workout 45 min this
Evening, which doesn't happen often. I did two blender workouts, 20 min.
Upper body weights and 25 min. Kickboxing mix. I added in segments in both
From the new workouts so that made them new and different.

Warmer temps here today, in the 40's, much better! From 7 degrees yesterday AM
To 40's today, crazy!!!!

Hi Linda,

Wow, good for you getting in a 45 min workout last night. Great job on your workout with Upperbody weights and kickboxing mix in the workout blender. High fives on your workout last night, that was amazing.
Yay for warner temps! Wow, 40 degreesn up from 7 degrees is something must almost seem like a mini heat wave. Enjoyn those warmer temps and hopefully you won't be seeing anymore of those single digit temps.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, + 5.50 iPodsongs = 66 Min Distance= 6.41 Miles
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Have a wonderful and fun Pre-Friday workout and day!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, last evening, (Thurs) I did end up doing a TimeSaver premix from Stacked Lower Body dvd. Wasn't
feeling so good, but glad I got that done. Have a good Friday.

Happy T.G.I.F. Linda!:)

Sorry you're not feeling so well last night, I hope you are feeling better today, take it easy when you can.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
LITE- Rev'd Up Rumble- Basic #4- Main Workout + Calorie Crush = 49 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

That's it for me today, have a great day and get some rest.;)

Feel better & blessings,

Nora

Happy Friday to you too! Tonite I did premix from Kelly's Sculpting RX. You had alot of good workouts today!
Yay! Have a good evening/night....

Good Morning Linda,:)

Nicely done last night with a premix from Kelly's Sculpting RX, bravo. That's a great workout to.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D10-Ride- Premix #1- Express Ride #1= 36 Min
KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- W/O # 1= 31 Min

That's it for now, I may beback if I decide to do a 2 mile walk later, not sure.

Have a great Saturday & I hope you are feeling better.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, thanks, feeling somewhat better...before walking CoCo, I did a blender
Bootcamp workout. After our walk (not a long walk), I did a Timesaver premix from the PHA 2 dvd. Enjoyed both. Neither too long, about 25 min. Each. That's it for
Today. :). Oh, did you get your walk in too?

Hi Linda,

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I bet CoCo enjoys the walks. Great job on yesterday's workout blender Bootcamp workout,, and a timesaver workout from LITE'S PHA 2 dvd, nicely done, I hope to try out more of the LITE workouts this week, so far big thumbs up to Cathe and crew.

I just finished today's recovery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 5 Mile Walk= 71 Min
Jessica Smith- Yoga Fusion Fix- Yoga for Balance & Core Strength= 21 Min

That felt like just what I and my low back needed, good stuff. I'll see you at Monday's check in. Take care and be well, have blessed day.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your Sunday is going good. Today's workout regimen was a 20 min. Peloton treadmill walk class and 10 min. On the elliptical with Bitgym app.
Finished up with 30 Min. blender tone-up workout.

Well, I was needing something to do tonight (like I don't have anything to do :) ),
So I did the warmup, 2 combos & stretch from the bonus step workout on Kelly's
Strength & Stamina dvd, followed by a short 20 min. Firm workout, so that's it.

Last edited:
Hi Linda,

Wow,you had some good workouts sunday with the following:20 min. Peloton treadmill walk class and 10 min. On the elliptical with Bitgym app.
Finished up with 30 Min. blender tone-up workout, warmup, 2 combos & stretch from the bonus step workout on Kelly's
Strength & Stamina dvd, followed by a short 20 min. Firm workout. You are amazing, that was so great makes me wish I did more in my workout yesterday. WTG, High fives!!1
Awesome job on all the workouts you did yesterday!!:)

Here's today's workout:

LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #3- Pyramid Upper Only= 45 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,CN,Stretch,+ 5 iPod songs= 64 Min
Distance= 6.30 Miles

That's it for me today, I think. I hope you have a great workout and day.;)

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, how did you like Pyramid Pump? I like it a lot.

Tonight I did a 30 min. Circuit style weight workout with a few cardio segments
Sprinkled here & there. Enough for a Monday night.

Take care!

Hi Linda,

How are you today? I did like Pyramid Pump, I thought it very doable. I was thinking back to the other Pyramid dvd workout of Cathe's older workout. In Cathe's older Pyramid workout I remember thinking I could start off heavier with the weights than recommended and realized that was a bad idea feeling way too sore the next day. Now having done the new LITE Pyramid Pump workout and thought I could go a bit heavier after having experience the workout first hand. It was a fun workout it moved very quickly and was a real sweatfest.
Great job on your workout yesterday with a 30 min. Circuit style weight workout with a few cardio segments, WTG high fives!!!

LITE- Cardio Party= 40 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Buns & Thighs Walk =11 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 65 Min Distance= 6.31 Miles

That's it for me today, have a blessed and wonderful day.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, great workouts for you again today, I wish I could work out like that every day! I just can't seem to get more than 30 min. In during the week :(

Tonight I did a "shortie". The warmup, lower body section, and cool down from
Kelly's Body Design. That's about all I could squeeze in between washing hair,
Doing a load of laundry, walking CoCo, .....

Have a good night :)

Hi Linda,

Nicely done on last night's workout with short workout with a warmup, lower body section, and cool down from
Kelly's Body Design. Great short workout, WTG!! I hope you have another fun workout and a great day.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #1 Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min
LITE - Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4- Main Workout + Calorie Crush = 49 Min

That's it for me today, have a great day!:)

Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.