Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Good morning Linda & Peg,:)

Yay, it's Saturday! I hope you guys are having a great Saturday/Weekend. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Sculpting RX- Workout #2= 31 Min
KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing= 28 Min
Insanity Max 30- Sweat Fest= 30 Min

Linda- Please be careful shoveling snow and scraping Ice on driveways, and Sidewalks. I see you got in your workout Thursday night with a 30 min. Cardio Blast workout (all low impact) and tonight I did another Firm workout- the express Premix from Transfirm your Trouble Zones, which was their one & only kettlebell Workout. Oh and Linda, for what it is worth I consider shoveling snow/ice to be a workout, it does get ya good. Just be careful and safe. I hope your back and hip feel better ASAP. Take care;)

Peg- I hope you are well please come back and share about your workouts and how you are doing. Have a great Saturday/weekend.

Blessings,

Nora

Hey Nora, great workout choices today...I love RX and have the Meltdown DVD too, I like the bag workout on that one....never got into the Insanity workouts..
Today I did 2 blender workouts, earlier a short LIS compound mix and tonight i
Did my blender Vertical Loading mix, that one is just about an hour ...but it was
Good. Resting now....have a good night.....Peg, where are you???? :):)

Happy Sunday to all...My variety bag of workouts today was a short Bitgym
Elliptical workout before church & groceries, then this afternoon I did a blender
Total body muscle meltdown and finished with a 10 min cooldown treadmill
Walk with Peloton. Next on my agenda, either tonight or tomorrow will mean i
Have to go to the vault....:) pulling out Leslie's Basic Stepping with Walk Aerobics
Tape...now that is an old, old one! Super easy, but fun.

Happy Monday!:)

Everyone ready for Turkey day? I hope so, Sunday my DH and I wnt to get the Turkey and a few other things. We'll go back Tuesday, tomorrow to get rolls and pies. I used to make my own rolls and Pies but with MS you have to realize you can't do everything you used to and still have energy for other stuff because of the fatigue factor. So, I buy rolls and Pies from Costco. I still bake but I can't devote an entire day to baking before Turkey day like I did before MS. Now I have to be more strategic about baking these days, but I still love doing it.
I hope you both are well. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, + 4 iPod songs= 62 Min
Distance= 6.0 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- W/O #1= 31 Min

Peg- Have a great day.

Linda- Nicely done on Saturday's workout with 2 workout blender workouts with LIS, WTG, high fives!! Bravo, on Sunday's workouts as well with a short Bitgym Elliptical workout before church and a Total body muscel meltdown and a 10 min cool down treadmill walk w/Peleton. OOh, I love Lesle she's fun, I ordered her Miracle Miles and can't wait for that to arrive, that looks really good more advanced for Leslie's offerings. I like having Leslie and Jessica to offer variety to my workouts as they are good options if you don't or can't workout as hard as you'd like. Or just to change things up is nice too. I have discovered I can use Jessica's shorter 10 or 15 min walks as warm ups before other workouts or as add-ons. So its given me more ways to use Jessica and Leslie's walk workouts and its all good.
Have fun workout today as well. Bravo on all your workouts completed, that is awesome, high fives!!

Have a blessed day;)

Nora

Nora

Hey Nora, Peg, hope you both had a good day, Nora, Amped Up Cardio is one of
The few Kelly's I don't have.....good job with that and your treadmill. Tonight
I did a shortie blender workout, mostly weights. I don't lift heavy at all, I do what
I can and that's good enough for me! Don't think you all will be seeing me in any
Weight competitions :):). I love the pies from Costco! And I love their pizza too!
I have Leslie's Miracle Miles set, you will like it I think. I don't have any turkey day
Plans...will just be glad to be off and reflect on everything I am thankful for. I hope
You both have a wonderful time with your families.

Hi Linda & Peg,

I hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holidays. Yay! another Costco fan! Yes, I love their Pizza too!

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- W/O #1= 28 Min
Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Interval Walk = 31 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Wow, that was a tough workout, but good one. I hope everyone has a good workout today.

Linda- It's ok that you don't have turkey day plan but are going to be reflecting on being thankful for what you are thankful for in your life. Have blessed and wonderful thankful day.

Peg- Have a great workout and blessed day.

Blessings,

Nora

Greetings, last night I did a mix from Sculpting RX. Off today, yay! Hair appt this
Afternoon, but plan on doing something a little later on.

ok, I'm back :) just finished doing a Peloton treadmill live class and then I did a mix from Kelly's NYC dvd.
We will see about more later this evening......

Hello Linda & Peg,

I hope you are both doing well today, and feeling great. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Coaches Notes, Stretch, + 2 iPod songs = 55 Min Distance= 5.37 Miles

KCM 30 MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Workout #2= 30 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Pumped Up Pace= 14 Min

Linda- Wow, great workout yesterday with a mix from Sculpting RX. Bravo, on today's workout bright and early way to get it done, high fives!! Enjoy your day off and Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Peg- Where are you?

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Good Morning, Happy Thanksgiving Linda and Peg!

Wow, I can hardly believe its Holiday time again so soon. I hope you both have a wonderful Thanksgiving and reflect on all you have in your life to be thankful for and blessed to have in your life. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact/ Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min

That's it for me today, busy day in the kitchen. Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Blessings,

Nora

Have a blessed & Happy Thanksgiving Day as well Nora! Good workouts today.
This AM I did a blender Lower Body Blaster-Cardio & Legs.

Happy Friday! This is my 3rd day off, so about now, I don't know what day it is!
Last night I did a mix from Kelly's Stepboxing 2 DVD, I truly love that DVD! She
Didn't have a low impact modifier, but she offers low impact options that I
Appreciate. In her past dvds, most of them, she has such great modifiers,
Especially Lauren (I think). I just finished a lower body & cardio mix from her
YBB DVD. Another great one! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and didn't
Eat too much:)

Last edited:
Good Morning!

I think after yesterday I better have a really good workout. Yesterday I could not run like I would normally do because my son didn't want me using the treadmill that day as its in his sleeping and Tv area and he had a day off from college. So I didn't. I normally would run today but my other son did not want me to as he is having a friend over to have a gaming session and the treadmill and his computer are on the same circuit and it has a big power draw and will cause his game to not run properly, so he asked that I give him a heads up before I do a run. So I was nice and decided not to run today, so I will have to ramp up any non running workouts to feel I got a really good workout in.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
X10- Cardio Blast= 26 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat= 47 Min
Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min- Just got this in the mail the other day and I could not resist. I did the one 1 mile yesterday, it was fun and this 2 mile was even more so.

Linda- Good for you working out Thanksgiving morning, high fives!! Great workout you had yesterday with a blender Lower Body Blaster-Cardio & Legs, sounds like a good one WTG! Keep up the great work.

Blessings,

Nora

Last edited:
Great workouts Nora, Jessica is coming out with 3 new dvds very soon I believe.
They are listed on Amazon but not available yet. I thought you would like Leslie's
Miracle Miles :). Today I finished up with a 20 min. Peloton treadmill walk class &
A short cardio blender w/o from the Shock Cardio series. Of course, I modify
Where I need to.

Welcome to Saturday, a wet & chilly one here...was hoping to go get groceries
Later, cleaning & laundry done yesterday, but I don't like to get groceries when
It's pouring down :(. and that's what it's doing...
So, this AM, I worked out for close to an hour, did a 25 min. cardio/high step mix,
A short 15 min. FitTower mix, and used Bitgym w/my treadmill 10 min. Have a
Good day.

Yay! It's Saturday!

I gotta do a huge workout today. It should be fun. I hope you are having a great Saturday.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 3 Mile Walk= 47 Min

KCM 30MTF- Sculpting RX- W/O's 1&2-Intervaled Body Parts= 39 Min

Strong and Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver #$4 Floor Cardio Only= 25 Min

Linda- Great workouts yesterday with a 20 min. Peloton treadmill walk class &
A short cardio blender w/o from the Shock Cardio series, High fives!! Follwed by a another great workout with did a 25 min. cardio/high step mix,
A short 15 min. FitTower mix, and used Bitgym w/my treadmill 10 min, bravo!! Awesome workouts once again, well done. I hope you didn't get rained on too much. I live in Oregon and we get lots and lots of rain. Take care keep on being amazing.

Blessings,

Nora

Happy Monday!

Well, It's Cyber Monday,oh well I know I am not able to partake in that. I did enjoy watching marathon Christmas movies yesterday on TV, I enjoyed that.
I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Blasting Strength Training Circuit= 20 Min

Gym Styles- Chest & Tri's- Timesaver= 32 Min

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Linda- Oh cool your in Virgina, I've never been there. If it's any consulation I get sleepy to with all the rain too. I hope you have a great workout & great day.
Take care.

Blessings,

Nora

Yay, It's terrific Tuesday!

It's cold and rainy here where I live in Oregon, yep it's typical Oregon weather. I'll take it over ice and snow gladly. Oregonians can't drive in the snow and ice. Anyways, I hope all is well in Virginia. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down, Stretch, + 4 iPod songs= 64 Min
Distance= 6.20 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min

That's it for me today,I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in. Have a great workout & a wonderful day!

Blessings,

Nora

Good evening Nora, hope you enjoyed your workouts today, a good variety!
I was MIA yesterday, but I did a kickboxing mix circuit last night and I had a
Terrible time! Fun workout, but I could not get one of the combos right to save
My soul!!!! I have done it many times, one from Cathe's MMA Kickboxing w/o,
But the batteries in my brain were leaking last night :). Anyway, I finished the
Workout, then I watched and watched the combo over & over ( I don't give up)
Until it all clicked!!! First thing out of the bed this morning, I did it ...perfect.
Don't think I will soon forget it...got it memorized:). Anyway, now I feel like I need
To do the workout over :(. Not tonight.... I just finished a 15 min. Cycling
Workout, that is it for tonight....take care.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.