First day sts

tslop49

Cathlete
Wow! Pretty much got a " butt kickin" on day 1. Hats off to the ladies of sts....I feel humbled! I tried to be conservative on my 1rms and still struggled.I Couldn't finish all the push ups and I was always good at them! It took me longer to get the proper weights so the program took me 105 minutes...geez! I am 64 but have lifted weights for several years so I was surprised at the diffulculty of meso 1. I have an autoimmune disease where my immune system attacks skeletal muscle tissue (polymyositis) but I am determined and will do cardio and abs tomorrow. I will be glad to get to meso 3.....shorter sets!!!

If it's any comfort, I didn't really enjoy the first cycle (endurance) either. I'm doing a rotation now, focused on the third cycle, and I'm enjoying it immensely. I like the straight-forward gym style exercises in this meso cycle, and heavier weight/lower reps. Also, I enjoy the longer rest periods between sets, because, since I'm almost 51, I really benefit from the extra time to stretch. Seeing great results, too.

Best wishes w/your STS venture. Keep up the good work!!!! You sound like an amazing person!

tslop49 I just turned 60 in Dec. and I just finished STS for the 5th time. You will be fine and you will be surprised at how strong you get with each w/o. I think the most toe push ups I have done is 10. But that's o.k. Meso 2 has push ups in the beginning also. Meso 2 and 3 don't move as quick as meso 1. The breaks are longer. I really enjoy meso 3. Good Luck. I will be reading to see how you are doing.

Jean

STS

Since I am not a football fanatic, I decided to start my workout on Sunday Super Bowl Day? I must admit Cathe has so much energy during this video, I lov what I done so far. She really did a number on me all I could do was shower and go to sleep after that. So this evening I will be doing STS Shock Cardio. Wish me luck. After that I will sit in my sauna to reduce my fatigue. Thank you Direct TV for introducing me to Cathe on Fit TV, and now I have access to her through the internet. day 1 down.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.