Finally found the perfect Step and interval training shoes

Hi, I was wondering where you found Asics Gel Intensity 2. I only see mens version online. TIA!

LOL Oh my, that's funny. I have these sneakers. Both them 2 weeks ago. They are great, but I agree sometime the stiff part bothers my left ankle. Otherwise they fell very stable and have good cushioning.

I have asics gels too. I picked them over several ryka styles. I love Zappos.

I used to use cross trainers for running. Well, I was getting terrible blood blisters. I went to a running store to get fitted for running shoes. Since then, I only use running shoes for running and cross trainers for other cardio.

Anyhow, the guy at the running store said running shoes are made for forward movements and cross trainers are better for lateral and other foot movements/placement. Of course, he used more technical terms to explain. No more blood blisters for me. Although he could have just been getting me to buy his sneaker!

Melissa

Hi girls. Me again with another shoe update.

Ok so I completed Hard Strikes and Cardio blast legs using my new Ryka Endures that I purchased for $51 off of amazon. I usually always go with zappos but they do not carry these.

Pros:
Good cushion. My feet did not hurt afterwards at all
No break in. Unlike my Asics Gel Intensity 2 that are great except for the tongue area that is hard and needs to soften as it digs into my ankle.
Nice toe bad area. Plenty of room if you have wide feet. I do not have wide feet and I am fine with these shoes.
Pretty good lateral support
Price is awesome. My Asics cost $110. These cost me $51. I'm getting another pair before they run out

These seem like the "old" rykas I used to own

Hope these helps!
Have a great day!!!

Hy girls! I think I am loving the Ryka Endures a little more than my Asics Gel Intensity 2. Maybe when my Asics break in more I may change my mind. I'm grabbing another pair on amazon for $51 before they are gone.

Have a great day!

Asics Gel Intensity 2 gets my vote also. I had a pair of the original Gel Intensity and was glad when they came out with this version. I wish they came in more color options!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.