Fighter Diet

Also, when I look through her website it doesn't say where she is located. Has anyone ordered from her website recently so that it is safe?

I would like to try this program and I am also confused as to which one to start. Thanks.

I've ordered from her website a few times. Her cart is PayPal checkout. I have a digital security key for my PP account.

I echo what fit44 said - I think either the basic concept, or maybe the women's guide to start with. Though even in the women's guide there are exercise things and for most of us that's covered by what we already do. I don't have her extreme things, but her basic is already extreme enough that I can't imagine what extreme must mean in Pauline's world.

I have to say though that some of Pauline's hard edge makes me appreciate Cathe even more. I "tried" asking her a question on FB the other day about the number of times / day she drinks vinegar and I got BLASTED for even asking - seems if I bought ALL of her e-books the answer is buried in there somewhere. I have a bunch of them, bought, uploaded, and in a thick binder. But apparently I've not bought enough of her library to be "question worthy." :confused: LOL. Really does make one appreciate Cathe and how she interacts with us.

Wow Lorrie. That is a turn off.
I realized after I purchased a few of her eBooks that you need more than one to decode the entire diet.
I felt that way about BB2.:confused:

Wow Lorrie. That is a turn off.
I realized after I purchased a few of her eBooks that you need more than one to decode the entire diet.
I felt that way about BB2.:confused:

I kind of feel the same way....so if you buy one of the diet ebook, you will need the pyramid ebook, you will also need the concept ebook. I already got sucked into buying 5 ebooks. I think I am going to just look at the women's guide and the pyramid. Otherwise, I get confused.

She is a bit brutal, I don't mind that, but it is a little hard to relate to her. She is married to her gym and she is a bit younger than me ( ok, a lot younger).

I'm really intrigued by this diet, but I don't think I can commit to the extreme lifestyle. Can anyone recommend a book/program with an eating plan that leads to a healthy lifestyle and is less extreme? I'd like to lose a few pounds and keep them off long-term, so, considering this, I don't think I have more than 10 pounds to lose. Thanks!

I have a not so extreme plan. But usually finding all of the pieces that make it up are what's so hard - HA! That's why I think I need the structure of this plan.

But in a nutshell, eat real food, not chemicals, keep it unprocessed, (aka clean) with enough calories to fuel your body, and allow for hard workouts. Lift like you mean it, do the cardio because you love to get your sweat on, and enjoy every day that life gives you.

See, simple right?

Stacy,

There are a few plans I can recommend, but you need to find what works best for you.
Jamie Eason's Live Fit nutrition plan is easy to follow. If you join the facebook page, you will get a lot of support.
Bodybuilding.com - Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer: Day 1
Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/JE12WeekTrainer/?fref=ts

Examples of Jamie Eason plan-
Little b's healthy habits
Clean Eating Works!
https://www.facebook.com/TheSmithMachinesFitbook?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveFit-Journey/321466511218445?fref=ts

Another really easy plan is Precision Nutrition. This plan is basically eat fruit, veggies, protein with every meal, eat starch carbs post workout window 3 hours, healthy fat, 10% off plan food (treats).
Precision Nutrition

I have a not so extreme plan. But usually finding all of the pieces that make it up are what's so hard - HA! That's why I think I need the structure of this plan.

But in a nutshell, eat real food, not chemicals, keep it unprocessed, (aka clean) with enough calories to fuel your body, and allow for hard workouts. Lift like you mean it, do the cardio because you love to get your sweat on, and enjoy every day that life gives you.

See, simple right?

Well said L Sass! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.