Feel Fit wear/swimsuit

katie lee

Cathlete
I finally ordered and received the Jacob capri from Feel Fit Wear. The fabric is fantastic, thick and stretchy. I will definately be getting the black capri next but I noticed they no longer offer this in a pant. Not sure why. Next on my list is a swim suit. I have been checking on line and like the bra type swimsuits from companies like Freya and Fantasie. Any Cathletes have advise about swimsuits?

Freya bikini

Hi Katie Lee

I have a Freya bikini (underwire) and I just LOVE it !! The material is nice not to thick or thin (cheap looking) and the fit is unbelievable, perfect coverage on the bottom with no ride up and the lift and shaping of the top is fantastic. Makes me look like i'm 18 again, enough said. They can be pricey but well worth it. The fit is European had to send mine back a couple of times to get the right fit but when you do you'll look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S baby.

Carol

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion Carol. I've never ordered a swimsuit online but stores only seem to carry skimpy junior suits or black one pieces and I am sick of black! Kat

I'm with you. Why do so many companies think that the minute ladies turn a certain age, that frumpiness is something we desire? My best friend and I always lament there are only two stages of fashion in stores - twenty somethings and old ladies. ha ha. I ordered some Feelfit items too and can't wait for them to arrive. I can at least pretend I look as good as the ladies on the Cathe videos in my clothing anyway, if not my body!

You will not be disappointed with Feel Fit Wear. I trust Cathe's choice in work out clothing. I order something i've been wishing for when I attain a goal to reward myself!

Got my feel fit wear duds. Surprise I don't look like the DVD ladies. Not used to the form fitting feeling yet but the fabric is nice and soft.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.