February 25, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Feb 25th at 9:15am EST, we'll be doing "Get Steppin" Live. Come join our step choreography "party" and have fun stepping to a scrambled mix of "oldie but goodie" moves from the past. See you Thursday!

Equipment needed:

A full sized step at 6 inches or 8 inches (based on how hard you want to work).

Oh my goodness!!! What a fun workout! Some old favorite moves and some new ( to me anyway) variations. A little brain work with clapping and really great music. I was smiling the whole way through! :DLooking forward to doing this again. Thanks so much for offering Cathe Live. I really enjoy all the workouts.

Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Feb 25th at 9:15am EST, we'll be doing "Get Steppin" Live. Come join our step choreography "party" and have fun stepping to a scrambled mix of "oldie but goodie" moves from the past. See you Thursday!

Equipment needed:

A full sized step at 6 inches or 8 inches (based on how hard you want to work).
Cathe, thank you for all the outstanding Live workouts you're sending our way. I absolutely loved this one. Just the right duration and intensity. (I'm always up for some dancey choreography, too!)
Pretty sure my two-year-old thinks I'm 'mom-bo' now...

I really appreciate the shorter Live cardios, as I can add them on after a weight workout without overdoing it.

The Live boxing workouts are also a blast (pun intended). It's nice to have some cardios that give the lower body a break.

OMG...this was so much fun!!!! And thanks Cathe for suggesting the modification
Of doing 2knees and march 4 in lieu of doing the up and back with a jack. This
Modification helped me keep up with the routine and I was able to do the rest!
I'm so proud of myself! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.