Fear Not Diane, You Are Not Alone HATE Oct 18

August

Cathlete
Hey guys,

I'm off to work in a sec but wanted to say hi. I've got sweet potatoes in the toaster oven (the sweet potato man truck isn't coming around yet ;) that won't be near ready by the time I have to leave...but I don't want to leave them unattended and baking...I dunno, can you split up baking like you can with cardio? LOL.

Did my Cardio Collectibles in its entirety woo hoo and rah rah.

All right, I'm off, have a great day!

Later!

I love the title today :)

I woke up sooo late again today, I am surprised I haven't been fired at this point, I come in about 45 min later than the lastest person sometimes. I need some more coffee before I can even think about starting work this morning. So I made a resolution last night - I will turn off the tv at 10 pm. I never feel tired until late, but that is because the tv is stimulating and I don't turn it off until late. But as soon as I am done with tv, I get tired. So at 10, I will turn off the tv and either read a book or do something else not as stimulating so that I can get to sleep.

more lousy internet problems. I am up now but who knows. They are supposed to come out Friday. I tell you, I have had them here over and over and it is fixed temporarily. Last time, the person left out vent open so rats could get under the house!
Sorry, but I am so disgusted with this service.

Morning!

I'm up late and am drinking my green tea trying to wake up here. Hey, Jana, I'm planning to do MM today. Planning. ;)

Diane - Turning off the TV at 10pm is good. I should do that with my computer. Sometimes I'll be sleepy but I just don't "feel" like going to sleep yet, and then when it gets really late, I'm totally past my sleep wave. And yet, I don't turn the dang computer off!

Kate - I bought a new computer just before I went to the States, and have been having problems with it to no end. That's why I'm using my old computer. Now I've got a bunch of new data in my old computer and a bunch of new data in my new computer and a bunch of confusion in me as to where is what! x( Thank goodness I have computer friends who are nice and willing to help me figure out the problems argh! Good luck to you and yours.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.