Favourite Christmas Carol Cathe?

BeethovenRocks

Cathlete
Cathe, I'll eventually post this on OD but would just LOVE it if you have a few secs to chip in. What are your favourite tunes to fah-lah-lah to during the season? Mine are:

1. Oh Holy Night
2. What child is this (Vanessa Williams 'jazzy' version)
3. Someday at Christmas (Stevie Wonder)

Hugs to you and your family. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your adorable pair of little elves ;-)

Ooh! I hope Cathe is a fan of Christmas in Hollis or perhaps The Bizarre Christmas Incident!
ROFLMAO!

Not Cathe but my all time fav is The Christmas Song (chestnuts roasting on an open fire) by Nat King Cole.

Wow, thanks for sharing, Cathe. And also for taking the time to post the all the links to YouTube. That German version of Silent Night sounds perfectly angelic! It's got me feeling all warm and fuzzy. Peace and many blessings to you...:)

Cathe: I love that Band Aid Christmas song..I always sing to it when I hear it!! Great choices everyone!!

I Love anything by Elvis;)
I have always been partial to Come All Ye Faithful, since singing solo for a Christmas play. Many years ago....Um 6th grade.:eek:
Yikes.
Rocky

I love TSO!!! Hubby got us tickets last year. It was soooo cool. The guitar player with the long hair was tasty-licious. We were like 7th row center. Hubby wouldn't let me trade him in for the guitar player *sigh* }(

Nan

Cathe, so excited to hear you are a STEVIE fan. I went to the link on Silent Night and got hooked on one song after another. I am a huge fan and have seen her in concert many times. I'm one of those who dresses like Stevie for her shows. Your other choices were great too!

Christie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.