Favorites?

mizlaur123

Cathlete
Hi guys,
What was everyone's FAVORITE rotations? Which ones did your get best results? Can't wait to hear back!

Lauren

November 2007 with the 4DS series. I still use the 4DS a lot. Love that series. And I bought it just for the 2 30 minute step routines! :D

April

April,
I don't own 4DS (I haven't had the money to purchase it yet) Any other rotations you (OR ANYONE ESE) enjoy?
Lauren

I completed the April '08 rotation and loved it. Very challenging, good results. I was hungrier than I had ever been in my entire life (excluding pregnancy ;-) ). So I figure something had to be working right. Also, I broke through a weight loss plateau.

Good for you, Becca! Maybe I will give that one a shot. I am currently doing the August '05 Bootcamp rotation and MAN it's KILLER! I am trying to line up what I'll be doing once I finish.

Lauren

Lauren,
June 07 is my favorite after the 4DS. I got great results the first time around, and I am now finshing the last week of this rotation and also got good results. It was about a year inbetween doing the rotaion for the first time, and then the second. I increase the weights each week, and the switch between strength and endurance gives me NICE definition}(
Deanie

I just finished March 06 Strong Like Bull, and I really noticed muscle gains. Didn't lose any weight, but I love feeling strong like this.

April- The Lower Body Solution looks really good. Sometime I feel like the rotations don't have enough cardio but this one looks like it does for me. I'm still trying to lose about 10 more lbs. so I need to have a bit of cardio on my rotations or I find I don't lose weight.

Keep the suggestions coming girl! Thanks for all the replies!

Lauren

Doing my last workout on the August '05 Boot Camp rotation tomorrow. I LOVED it! I added extra cardio some of the days. It was great though! I got lots more definition in my arms and stomach and my legs are almost solid! Just gotta lose a small layer of fat and I think my abs will finally really show and my cellulite will really decrease. I'm doing the "Let's Work" rotation starting monday.

Lauren

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.