Favorite Weight Premixes

LaughingWater

Cathlete
I always enjoy reading others' opinions on the DVDs, premixes especially. I'd love to hear your favorite Weight premixes. :) I just noticed C&W has a Time Saver Upper Body premix that I plan on trying, and it made me wonder what gems are out there. (You just know this thread is going to end with me spending more $$ :rolleyes: :eek:.)

I just discovered the 4DS all upper body premix and I really like it. I also like the BM2 boot camp premix.

I like the Muscle Max Upper Body only, Lower Body only, and Timesaver premixes.

I also like all of the 4DS weight premixes. There are a ton of them and I love each and every one!

Bootcamp (the original) also has great little premixes for Upper and Lower body only too. They're only about 12 minutes and are great to add on once in a while.

One of my fave's is "BM2 Double Upper Body Premix." I do this one often in my w/o rotation, but I don't always do every exercise two times through ... get too tired! haha.

A close second ... although this one works the lower body, is "Butts & Guts Cardio Blast" (or whatever it's called; something like that). Another one I put in my rotation often.

That's it...I'm getting Muscle Max. :)

I keep hearing about BM2's premixes. I'll have to add that to my Wish List, along with 4DS.

I monkeyed with the Upper Body chapters on Hardcore Extreme this morning. Not bad ~ more of a quickie ~ but not one I'd do again soon. It's not an official premix, which makes executing it a little more of a pain. It's about 17 minutes.

Muscle Max is a must!! This DVD turned me from a weight training hater into a weight training enjoyer..I'm not at love status when it comes to weights, never will be, but for me to make the admission that I actually enjoy weight training should tell you all you need to know about whether or not you should get Muscle Max!

Muscle Max

Oh boy! I've been wanting Muscle Max for a looong time and reading these posts just put me over the edge! I just went ahead and ordered it! You can find it on Amazon.com for $29.95 which includes a 6ft. resistance band (which you need for this workout) and free super saver shipping. Thanks for enabling me ;)

Congrats on the new purchase! :)

I did the upper body premix on Cardio & Weights today. Another good quickie coming in at 14 minutes I believe. I start Gym Styles on Wednesday. :eek:

I *heart* the pyramid up only premix of PUB. I looked at my work out calendar for July and saw I did it about 4 times. I'm trying to diversify now, but that one is great.

I also love the upper body only premix of Muscle Endurance. You get a total upper body work out and abs done in 44 minutes! I know lots of folks here work out a lot longer than that, but my time is really limited.

anne

Another vote for *all* the weight premixes on 4DS!!!

I also like the weight premixes on Supersets and Push/Pull. I did the Lower Body Blast premix on Supersets last week and felt it for TWO DAYS. I did the 2X Cycle Upper Body Premix on Push/Pull and really feel like I got a lot done in 45 minutes.

Holy Sheep Sh*t, I just did the B&G Leg Blast! Correction...I tried to do the B&G Leg Blast. I gave up a little over half way through.
buck.gif

I *heart* the pyramid up only premix of PUB. I looked at my work out calendar for July and saw I did it about 4 times. I'm trying to diversify now, but that one is great.

Me too! I also like the ME Express premix from Muscle Endurance.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.