favorite websites

dormars1979

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what some of your favorite websites are (besides this one of course).
I usually like to check out the news sites (cnn.com, msnbc.com, foxnews.com) as well as videofitness.com. I also like looking at petfinder.com at the available dogs even though I can't adopt another one right now :)
Sometimes I use mapmyrun.com to plan out running routes when I'm bored of my current ones...

How about you?

Doreen

Mine is cataldospizza.net :)
FYI- Not uploaded yet. But for school I am creating a website for my husbands pizza shop so of course since this will be my work of art it has to be my fav!!

cookinlight.com
eatingwell.com

I get almost all of my recipes from these 2 sites, most from cookinglight

News (FOX,CNN, THE DAILY MAIL/UK, Local)
Weather (Intelicast, Accuweather)
Real Estate (Islandia, St. John Virgin Islands, anc local)
Cathe
Eastbay (sport equipment retail)
Sephora (beauty)
Youtube
Fark.com (funny stuff)
The local sports forums for high school as our local high school managed to chase off our winning basketball and volleyball coaches and people are really pissed! It has made for great entertainment.

I like FigureAthlete.com, also. Lots of helpful info. I was just telling someone I've fallen in love with a lot of art available at AbsoluteArts.com. I was researching places where I could sell the art I've just started producing again (a lot has changed since I last painted and the opportunities for making serious money selling one's art online are tremendous now) but I wound up finding all kinds of stuff I wanted to BUY!

Please keep those recipe websites coming. I really need help in this area...

Doreen, thanks for the mapmyrun info! i used it today, registered and am playing around with it right now:)

No problem lala, I'm glad you found it useful - I love that site because before I'd have to go pre-drive all the routes to clock them for distance and with the mapmyrun.com site, it tells me how far (probably w/in .3 miles of the actual distance).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.