favorite vs most results

kariev

Cathlete
I would like to know which meso cycle was your favorite and which one did you see most results from?

I haven't done Meso 3 but I like Meso2 vs Meso 1.

Same here! I LOVED M2. M1 was okay. Going to be starting M3 this weekend so we'll see how I like it soon enough! :D

Got better results with M2 compared to M1 too but that may be an unfair comparison because I joined WW during M2 and lost almost 6# which I know made a difference!

Meso 2 is where I started to see my muscles show more. The upper body was starting to "pop" finally and I have been doing Cathe for years.

But what you cannot know, short of independent trial, is if the results afforded by meso 2 would have been achieved if meso 1 had not preceded it? To what extent does meso 1 set you up for fab results with meso 2? Presumably, it should and does, or why would Cathe have designed the program as she has?

Clare

maddiesmum said:
But what you cannot know, short of independent trial, is if the results afforded by meso 2 would have been achieved if meso 1 had not preceded it? To what extent does meso 1 set you up for fab results with meso 2? Presumably, it should and does, or why would Cathe have designed the program as she has?

Clare

ITA w/Clare. Whenever I notice a certain change that I like/dislike...I think not only about the current thing that I'm doing, but the thing that led up to it. It takes about 4-6 weeks to see results from any program, so I decide my "results" from each Meso based on what I saw a week or two into the FOLLOWING Meso.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.