Favorite Songs/Artists Now

tygra

Cathlete
Hi All!

The thread on books got me thinking...music....who are you current favorite artists - what are your current favorite songs?

Mine are:

Pink - pretty much all of hers
Kelly Clarkson's new CD
Kellie Pickler
Billy Joel

(Yes, I like a variety).

Now, give me some ideas to download to my ipod!!

Hmm my music tastes changes all the time. Right now I'm lovin my Frank Sinatra but next month it could be Aerosmith or The Corrs, Dixie Chicks. I love musicals. I listen to a lot of different kinds of music.

I am hardcore country.....however...I just love the new Black Eyed Peas song....Boom Boom Pow...I could workout to that everyday :cool:

Country girl here too! Right now I am listening to Darius Rucker - LOVE his song "All I Want", and all of Taylor Swift's new cd!

I have everything from pop, rock, alternative, classical, new age, jazz, blues, hip hop, rap, opera, (no country) on my iPod. I love variety.

Current Favorite: Ben Folds -- Rockin the Suburbs (whole CD is great)
All Time Favorite: Dave Matthews

My current favorite is anything Coldplay! I just went to their concert and I've been obsessed since then. :)

I've been listening to a lot of Teddy Thompson, Derek Trucks Band, Old Crow Medicine Show, Allison Goldfrapp, Ani DiFranco, Ting Tings, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, John Legend, MIA, Santigold

Last edited:
I like a variety too but not big on country.

Currently I'm loving Michael Buble and T.I.

And I always love Aerosmith :D

Here's another HUGE ColdPlay fan. Saw them last summer in Philly and got hooked. Unfortunately, I was out of town when they were back in town this past weekend.

I expect to become a big Adam-who-should-have-won-American-Idol Lambert fan too.

Shelbygirl

I like almost anything that isn't country. (although I love those country classics)

Right now I am obsessed with Breakin' Dishes by Rihanna.

I've always been a rocker.

Right now, my fave's

Papa Roach - I Almost Told You that I loved You

Nickelback - Something In Your Mouth

Pop Evil - Another Romeo and Juliet

Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend

Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore

Dream Theater (new one coming out 6/23!)
Metallica
Sonata Arctica
Stratovarius
Thunderstone

There seems to be a theme here with Finnish metal bands (the last three).

Almost anything but country..I like weird stuff..right now I rediscovered Enigma, I know alot people HATE them, but I like the verbage...Maxwell..and I can't get Lady Gaga's Poker Face outta my head..good god..:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.