favorite place to find cute clothes?

winter2b

Cathlete
Where is your favorite place to find cute and reasonably priced clothes? I'm heading out shopping today. I saw the Daisy Fuentes line on Oprah yesterday and that looked cute and is apparently at Kohls. Do you have a favorite store or line of clothes?

I love kohl's! You can always find good prices and name brands that I don't have to pay alot for. My daughter and I always enjoy shopping there. My second place is wal-mart believe it or not!

kim

My favorite places for cute clothes are "The Limited" and "Ann Taylor". Ann Taylor is pricey but they have a great clearance/sale section with a lot of good deals. I also like "Bebe" but that store is a little pricey too. :p

Anthropologie is another one of my favorites but very http://www.chittielounge.com/board/images/smiles/spend.gif.

I can also find stuff once in a while at TJMaxx. But that's hit or miss sometimes.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!

>Bebe, Anthropologie & Free People. Love their stuff.

Too funny Laura! I just posted Bebe and Anthropologie below. We have similar tastes! :p

I like TJ Maxx too but you're right, it is hit or miss. Sometimes I find nothing and other times I hit the jackpot. One day I found several pair of dressy size 1 pants that not only fit but didn't break the bank. I was so happy I wanted to skip back to my car with my purchase. Wish it was that easy every time!

I'll second Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft. They have some great sales - and really nice clothes.

If you have a Nordstrom Rack, you can get great deals there - it's hit or miss but more reliable than TJ Maxx or some of the other clearance stores.

If you have a Ross they have designer lables for much less than dep. stores, the downside, they don't always have all sizes, so as with TJ Maxx its hit or miss.... Just FYI: I bought a few items from Daisy Fuentise(SP) at Khols, and they fell apart after 3 delicate washes.

>Just FYI: I
>bought a few items from Daisy Fuentise(SP) at Khols, and they
>fell apart after 3 delicate washes.

OMG....good to know!!! I will definately keep that in mind!

Anthropologie definitely. Also try bodenusa.com for fabulous clothes. Sometimes jjill.com has good stuff, though I have been bored with their recent collections.

Clare

Ann Taylor Loft is almost always a sure bet for cute and reasonably priced clothes. I like the INC line at Lazarus/Macy's and the Limited.

Happy Shopping!

For me, I'd have to say Ann Taylor and Petite Sophisticate/Casual Corner. Petite Sophisticate/Casual Corner has been having a HUGE sale. 60% of already marked down items. I got 2 pair of $50 pants for $15, a pair of $60 shoes for $35 and a couple tops for like $8 and $12. I'm driving DH insane because I have been going almost every weekend. It seems like every time I go they have more stuff on sale!

Katie

I love Ann Taylor LOFT - it's my favoritest store ever! :)

I bought a Daisy Fuentes shirt at Kohl's and have worn it a couple of times, but the fit just isn't as nice as my Ann Taylor stuff. It seems more cheaply made, I guess.

They just opened a Banana Republic at our mall, and I'm dying to check it out - that may become another favorite store very soon. :D

I love Banana Republic outlet! But it can still be kinda pricy. I only allow myself to go there a couple of times a year.
carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.