favorite place to find cute clothes?

Petite Sophisticates is my absolute favorite. I always find clothes there that fit me well and are cut and designed for people my age. Talbot's is another. Kohl's is also a good place to find some junior tops that I can wear without looking ridiculous. I also find some good pieces in JCPenney sometimes.

Pinky

My hands down favorite is ANN TAYLOR...yes they are a bit pricey but they have great sales!! I also like INC. in Macy's, Banana Republic (when they have sales) and I like Anthropologie as well. Oooooh all this talk of shopping makes me want to hit the road right now}( }( !!

Gap!!!! I love it!!! I have a hard time buying jeans because I have saddle bag issues!! and I tried on, no exaggeration, about 80 pairs of jeans andthe only place I found that fit was the gap!:)

I get most of my tees from Old Navy. I like the colors, and you have a few styles to choose from.

Free People, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, J Crew and Talbots win my vote. I wear The "Taylor's and Talbots clothes for work. Free People and J Crew on the weekends.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.