Favorite fragrance

LOL! Yes it looks like we do have the same taste:7! It's not a very common fragrance. I didn't even know it existed until my friend wore it and I loved the scent and had to have it....what I like about it is that a little goes a long way. I got the refillable bottle too!

I'm not crazy about perfume myself, but I do love scented lotions. I really like VS's Dream Angels collection, Halo being my favorite, which I wear out at night. My daytime scent is from Sephora, Fresh Milk lotion, it's very light & almost baby powder-y.

The only one I wear is Calvin Klein's CKOne. My mother tought me when I was very young that you're supposed to choose one scent and stick with it--it makes it "your smell". Hers is Beautiful by Estee Lauder and every time I smell it I think of her. I sometimes run into people that I went to high school with and they tell me that they think of me every time they smell CKOne!! I guess that scent really is the sense that is most closely related with memory!!!:)

Marie!

Perfumania.com has Casmir. I hadn't worn it in years as a lot of department stores no longer carry it...I was thrilled to find it again!

RE: Marie!

My favorite is another hard to find....Blue Grass by Elizabeth Arden...a really nice just got out of the shower kind of clean scent. Other than that I love Clinque's Happy Heart, Ralph Lauren Blue and ANYTHING by Bath and Body Works...right now I am VERY hooked on Vanilla Bean Noel, the body cream smells like sugar cookies!!

I like light fragrances. i wear Ellisyum, ellen tracy and Glow by J.Lo. Glow is very light and fresh and i keep it in the car. i especially like the lotion because it smells for longer. whenever i wear it perfect strangers (usually men) tell me i smell great and ask what it is is. it is great!

i hate strong perfumes and people that french themslves. my mil does that and it makes me crazy. when she comes over it smells up my entire house and i have to air it out. and sadly, my mother and i have very different tast in perfumes and i have haterd all the ones she wears since i was little!

good thread!

jes

p.s. dave, you crack me up!

I like light fragrances. i wear Ellisyum, ellen tracy and Glow by J.Lo. Glow is very light and fresh and i keep it in the car. i especially like the lotion because it smells for longer. whenever i wear it perfect strangers (usually men) tell me i smell great and ask what it is is. it is great!

i hate strong perfumes and people that french themslves. my mil does that and it makes me crazy. when she comes over it smells up my entire house and i have to air it out. and sadly, my mother and i have very different tast in perfumes and i have haterd all the ones she wears since i was little!

good thread!

jes

p.s. dave, you crack me up!

I love Light Blue by D&G and Miracle by Lancome.

I remember I bought Sicily by D&G when it first came out and a few months later I went to work and this girl that was working across the room from me was wearing it. Needless to say, it seemed like she bathed in it because the smell inundated the entire room (and it was a huge conference room). I gave the bottle away like the next day. Til this day I get nauseous when i smell that perfume.... x(

I really dislike most perfumes, except for some of the new lighter ones that smell like citrus or brown sugar or baby powder...things like that.
I've worn patchoulli since I was 16...a V E R Y long time ago.:p My friends say they can always tell when I've been around from the lingering fragrance. One of my friends said whenever I come to their house, the dog smells like patchoulli for days! LOL They all like it though.

Ruth:)

Hi,

My favorites are:

DKNY Cashmere
Gio
CK Contradiction which has been discontinued so, I bought 3 bottles.
Kool Water.

Josie

Here are my favorites:

For day:
Attraction by Lancome
Tova Signature by Tova
Joop!

For night:
Jaipur Saphir by Boucheron
Dolce and Gabbana (described as liquid sex by one of my former boyfriends)
Dune by Christian Dior

I use body lotion only during the week for work, that way I'm the only one who smells it. I like
Rosamor and
Hypnotic Poison
for special occasions I spray a little of the perfume for an added bonus!;)

I gave up perfume about 6-7 years ago and started wearing Bath and Body works lotions and body splashes, they are light and dont give the impression of trying to hard to "smell good", instead it is more of a natural light fragrance. I get a lot of compliments, that I smell good versus what kinda perfume am I wearing. My favorite is peony..very feminine without choking someone...:7

I used to wear Chanel's Allure all the time but got sick of it. Now I'm using Fracas by Robert Piguet - my mom gave it to me and at first I thought it smelled too floral. Now I love it.

For me I'd have to say:

5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden - My favorite
Obsession - My husband's favorite
Jessica McClintock

Don't wear the Jessica McClintock anymore, but I still like it.

Katie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.