Fat Burner that works for lower body

>>I too have problems with my lower body and looked up
>>exercises for women specifically. A couple articles did
>>advise to use low weights and higher repetition. Also, the
>>step is not so good if you want to loose the lower body.
>>Aparently walking/running are the key. I enjoy the step so I
>>just keep it at one riser.
>>
>>I've lowered my weights when doing lower body and I do her
>>lower body floor workout almost daily. I actually measure
>>myself this morning and I've lost 2 inches off my hips (and
>>waist) in the last three weeks. So I think easing the
>weights
>>on the lower body is a good thing.
>
>Which lower body routine? I alternate Butts & Gutts and GSL,
>doing legs twice a week with heavy weights and It's not quite
>doing it, even though I'm sore all the time. I'm for almost
>anything that means dropping the weight but, working the legs
>every day? Uh oh.

Butts and Gutts for the lower body. I actually got GSL in the mail yesterday so can't comment on that yet. I work lower body everyday but only the floor portion of Butt's and Gutt's. It's not an overly difficult routine and good for the bum and hips.

AFTER I HAD DS#1, I did lots of floorwork and it did help....I don't think floorwork almost daily is too much...I tend to not use very much weight when doing floorwork anyway...maybe an ankle weight of 2#...there's no way I could do a full leg workout every day....x(

AND of course, since DS#2, I'm just too tired to do much of anything, but I know if I were to get back to doing my floorwork both my legs and abs would benefit!!!AND clean eating.....boy, if that's 1 thing that is true....clean eating will get you to your goals...it may take a while, but that is 1 thing that will def.help!!

it is hard, though....yes, if only there was a miracle pill, I would buy it, too!!!

BestICan

>what is freestyle training?

Basically working the lower body most days of the week, with lighter weights than you would usually use (about 70%? of what you'd usually use). It's designed to work the lower body without adding size.

you know what worked for me years ago? The origingal taebo. It had kickboxing in the beginning and leg/ab floor work at the end. I too have problems w/my lower body and I think I will give that workout a try. I know billie blanks says just give him 10 days and you'll see results and he was right.

I am usually a heavy lifting kind of girl but I never got as ripped/cut when doing taebo. I got better results from the video than I did lifting weights and to top it off my diet wasn't 99% clean. I basically ate what I wanted but in moderation.

Hi Guys, I really enjoy reading these different topics on the forums. I enjoy working out on the step as well.
But why is this not the best type of exercise for slimming the lower body? etc.
And why do you prefer not to use an 8 inch step?
How high of step do you use?
I always have also felt that if I am taller than Cathe, I should raise my step height.
How tall are you? Matiana??
Thank you ahead of time.
And please explain.
Oh and I have taken Ali from time to time.:eek:
Rocky

I love the Oprah quote. :7

You guys have just talked me into Butts & Guts. I really don't need to be smaller, but I'd love to tone up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.