Fall Fashions

dr.mel_PT

Cathlete
Anyone else finding it almost impossible to find long-sleeved shirts this season?! I'm always cold; there is NO way I can pull off short sleeves when it's 40 degrees outside (who am I kidding, I need l/s's when it's 60 degrees outside)!!

UGH :confused:

I always have a hard time until December. It seems every store around here seems to think that just because fall is supposed to be a moderate season we should all just be able to wear short sleeves until winter officially begins, even though it was 36 degrees when I woke up this morning.:(

I did find some reasonable long sleeve sweaters at Old Navy. They aren't really much in the way of warmth, but it's a start.

That's why I always have sweaters! During the winter it's cold out, and during the summer everywhere uses AC and I freeze...so I keep a few of my sweaters out all year.

I have been complaining about this exact same thing this week to my husband. JCrew, for example, is full of delightful fashions right now, sleeveless, ruffled silk shells we would all love to wear in June, but October in Michigan?!?>!?!?!?!?!?!!? We are done to 56 F already around here. And, please someone tell me, what is with all the sleeveless or short sleeved sweaters that abound in the shops? Chillblains are not cool! No way I'm wearing any of these fashions. I can't even do 3/4 sleeves anymore, I get too cold!

If they can knit great sweaters with short sleeves they can definitely go the distance and finish those sleeves off, and then I will buy. Not until.

Sigh.....

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.