Fabletics

I signed up a few months ago and kind of wish I hadn't. To be honest, the quality isn't all that great. I've gotten a couple of outfits, but only because I forgot to "refuse" my monthly outfit and my credit card was charged. Right now I have one credit ($49). I'll use that up and get myself removed from the program.

I wouldn't sign up if I were you. Go to Marshall's or TJMaxx and get way better quality for similar prices.

Thanks so much! I kept going back to look at the website and almost signed up, but I'm glad I did not! I love TJ Maxx, too!

I also signed up. I gave the pants to my DIL and kept the top. It's okay, nothing special. You have to remember to decline the first five days of the month or you will be charged a credit. I've since cancelled but it took me FOREVER to get the lady on the phone to just DO IT! I also unsubscribed (several times) to the emails but I continue to get them. :(

I am not pleased with their products. They're flimsy to me. Not worth the money. I'd rather pay top dollar for Lululemon or Athletica. All my products from them hold up great. My first pair of capris from Fabletics got a hole in the stitching first run. :(

So, I guess the quality is pretty bad. They kind of hook you in with that 50% off the first order, but it seems like when they charge you full price it definitely is not worth it.

Ah! I'm so greatful for this thread!! I started getting the e-mails too. I checked out the website and a few outfits but didn't bite. Now I'm getting offers for 50% off PLUS $10 off my first purchase. Thanks for the info everyone!

I also go to Marshalls for my wkout wear. They really are better in quality and at a great price. I also bought a few tops from Old Navy.....not really expecting them to be great but THEY WERE! Buyer beware!

This reminds me of Shoe Mint. I belonged to Shoe Mint for a while and just didn't like the stress of having to remember to select "skip this month" by the fifth day of every new month otherwise I was charged $79 whether I purchased anything or not. You couldn't get refunded for forgetting to select "skip this month" by the end of day 5 of the new month either. So you either pick a shoe (since you basically paid for it) or wait until you see one you like in the upcoming months. After forgetting to select "skip this month" a second time, I knew this membership wasn't going to work for me.

I noticed that they kind of hide the specifics, too. I really had to search for the term and conditions of the VIP membership.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.