Eye Cream

I'll use it under moisturizer usually. I pump a bit on my finger and just put it directly on the lines themselves. It's really pretty awesome! :) I buy a lot of moisturizers/creams/antiwrinkle stuff and this is pretty much the only product I've purchased over and over. With other stuff I'll bounce around and try something different each time I go to the store! When I couldn't find it at WalGreen's I about freaked out!:eek: I was relieved when I found it on Amazon!

Sometimes I'll buy and use various retinol products too, but like others said it can make your skin peel and get red. This last time I bought Neutrogena night time retinol with hyalronic acid and use it at night only. I think it makes a difference. Nothing has a more immediate effect then the Syn-ake though!

Colleen, you are quite the sales person :cool:. I hope Amazon.com delivers this product to Canada or else I'm gonna be peeved at you! ;)

LOL, I ordered it from Amazon this morning! we were ordering something else and I had to make it go over $25 so I could get free shipping.....right?

LOL, I ordered it from Amazon this morning! we were ordering something else and I had to make it go over $25 so I could get free shipping.....right?

You'll have to post what you think after you get it! I hope it works as well for you as it does for me!:D

fox2star said:

I ordered it, too...for the same (pretty much made up) reason. :)

LauraMax is that the exact name of the Olay product? What series of Olay products can I find this gel is it the age defyne series etc..? Thanks!

It's the ProX series. I believe it's called skin tightening gel but I'm not sure. It cost $42.99 at Walgreens.

LauraMax (rewarding the ProX tightening Serum)

Laura I'm sorry to bother you again. I notice the Prox line has a specific product for the eye area and then one called the PROX skin tightening Serum. Do you use the eye one or the skin tightening serum? If the Prox skin tighting serum is the one you use do you use it over your upper lids and lower lids? I opoligize again but once you said you get a bit of a lift to your lids I was right on it! All my life I've had puffy upper lids and now that I'm older there droopy and puffy!! :) Hope to hear from you soon...Thanks!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.