Explanation of Shipping Delay

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We have been on the phone excessively in the last 24 hours wondering why we were unable to pick up our product from SONY yesterday. Here is what happened:

First some good news.....we now have three of our four titles here in our facility ready to go.

Now, some not so good news....SONY regretfully made a mistake and sent our metal stampers for Body Max 2 to their Terre Haute, Indiana plant instead of their Pitman plant (just down the road from here). They did not discover this mistake until late yesterday. Last night they were able to overnight the stampers to the Pitman facility, which now has them. They have asked their Pitman facillity to expedite our order and are trying to get us Body Max 2 by this Thursday. We are still waiting for confirmation that this will hold true. Unfortunately our SONY Pitman contact is on vacation and we are having to deal with our Indiana contact for SONY. We'd feel much better if we could talk to the Pitman facility directly and that is our current pursuit.

So for now, let's hope that SONY comes through and is able to expedite our Body Max 2 order for this Thursday. But keep in mind that we won't know for sure, or feel fully confident with this news, until we physically have them in our hands.

This is actually a classic example of why we are always leary about giving an exact ship date to our customers. Things like this can happen.

SONY has sincerely apologized to us and is doing their best to correct the mistake.

We are so sorry for the delay to you and for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cathe

Wow, they've had this stuff for a couple of weeks now and they are now just discovering the mistake when you were about to pick it up. How odd or convenient?! Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait another week or two till we have them in our hands.

Cathe,
Thanks so much for the explanation - we're so spoiled by you and SNM. Things just come up that are out of our control. Besides, this just gives us all a few more days to get ready for the torture you're about to put us through. }(

Thanks for keeping us posted and don't stress over it, things just happen.

Take care,

Thanks so much Cathe.....as for me... I really don't mind. I need to the time to get up to speed so I can walk after doing the firewalkers for the first time! I've warned everyone in my office to watch for the moans.:eek:

Cathe - Thanks for the update! No worries. It will all work out! I'll just enjoy your other workouts while I'm waiting (patiently) for the new ones! Hope you have a well deserved vacation planned after this!!!:p

What a mess! Thank you so much for the update, though. I think we all realize that stuff like this happens and it's out of everyone's control. Hey, at least you have 3 out of 4 ready to go! I can't wait!!!

Thank you for taking time out of what must be a frantic day to keep us up to date. The delay is not a problem for me. It doesn't sound like anyone else is too dismayed at the extra wait either. Good things come to those who wait!

Thanks for the update, I'm so happy we'll have them soon! How frustrating for you guys though. from the looks of those awesome clips, it's well worth the wait:)
Brandi

How frustrating when mistakes like that happen! Thanks so much for the update Cathe. So while we all wait, is SNM going to put up the Butts and Guts video clip??? ;-)
Susan C.M.

Thanks for keeping us in the know. We all know that things happen!! Try and relax....................

Too bad Sony is not as efficient as you Cathe and SNM!!!! No problem for the delay as far as I am concerned...."All Good Things Come To Those That Wait"....:)..thank you so much for taking the time to update us...

Dear Cathe,
As much as I would have loved to have ordered all 4 dvds, I'm just not in shape to handle the more advanced workouts. Therefore I only ordered Low Impact Circuit. I just wanted to konw if you were going to ship out orders that don't include Body Max now, or if you'll just ship all orders after you receive Body Max. Thanks for your time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.