Ex or Current FIRMers???

Well...another Firmie convert here! I just won a Cathe video on Ebay today and I am sooo excited to get it. It is Maximum Intensity Cardio....I have gotten so bored with my firms and just need to jump into something new to get my motivation going again. I don't have a step yet, and NO way am I going to use my Firm Box with my Cathe videos. Any suggestions on where to get a good step, what kind, etc?
Thanks,
Brooke

My response would be almost identical to Meecher (above). Now that I've tasted the intensity of Cathe's workouts, I just found that my old Firms (have been doing them since 1988 and they got rid of my baby weight and such..) were just not doing it for me. I'm getting older and I just need a kick-butt workout.

I never thought anything would pry my Firms out of my cold dead hands....;) ...... but I finally gave them ALL (yes, even my beloved Vol. 1) to my sister. That way, I know where they are if I want to borrow them--she lives 10 minutes away.

Between she and her daughter, now they are getting the use they deserve!

Hey Brooke, how are you? Hopefully the new box will be ok to use with Cathe. I don't have the money for a club step at the moment! Try collage video, they have the step. This site also has links to other fitness equipment dealers. Let me know how that workout is!
Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.