Embarrassing Songs on Your Ipod :D

Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels! I have several of their tunes on my iPod, Like Devil with a Blue Dress on. LOVE them!!! :D

Absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of, Michele! (unless, of course, you aren't shakin' a tail feather when you listen to it!! But, how could you not?:cool:)

How embarrassed should I be if I clicked on this thread hoping to find some songs I missed? And I did!

Believe it not, I'm walkin' on air . . .

I'll be singing that all day now.

Thanks,
Shari

Oh, too many to list, I think! I have all of Eminem's CDs loaded, Britney's newest...and some terrible techno from a Euro Dance CD I bought in Germany in the late 90's...Ahhh, Cotton Eyed Joe...what a kickin' song!

Carrie

I have Cotton Eyed Joe too!
Kenny Rogers-The Gambler
Shaun Cassidy- Da Do Run Run, Hey Deanie:eek:
High School musical- I don't dance, Gotta go my own way
Katrina and the waves- walking on sunshine
Grease

chrissy

I figure if it's music you love, you should never be embarrassed by it! Well, unless it's Nickelback. You should definitely seek help if you have Nickelback on your iPod.;)

O.k., here goes:

I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany :eek:
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (a pumped version but still):eek:
Out Of The Blue by Debbie Gibson (the whole cd):eek:

O.k., here goes:

I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany :eek:
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (a pumped version but still):eek:
Out Of The Blue by Debbie Gibson (the whole cd):eek:

Now you just need some NKOTB and your teeny-bopper collection will be complete! I love all of that still!

Carrie

The Barney themesong: I love you, You love me, We're a happy family.

Just kidding. :D :D I think it would have to be Funky Cold Medena

I loved that show too! Oh! I don't even own an ipod....what am I doing in this thread :confused::confused::D I need to go look up Greatest American Hero on YouTube -- I found Macgyver the other day!!!! :eek:

leaving thread now....

MacGyver is on youtube?! <runs out of thread to rekindle crush on Richard Dean Anderson>

How's this for embarassing? Mr. Roboto by Styx. :eek: But it always gets me going.

And now I have Conjunction Junction stuck in my head. Thanks Lisa. :p

Fun thread!

Becky

This thread is making me smile. I have a lot of these in my iTunes (along with some German Seemanslieder that probably qualify as the most "unique" music I have on there) and am not embarrassed. OK, maybe "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing." A little. :p

The one I *am* probably most sheepish about is Donna Lewis "I Love You Always Forever."

I figure if it's music you love, you should never be embarrassed by it! Well, unless it's Nickelback. You should definitely seek help if you have Nickelback on your iPod.;)

Dang it Shelley - there you go again dissing my Nickelback!:mad::p
I have EVERY single Nickelback song on my MP3, including the single Chad cut with Santana. However, you are not the first to suggest I need help.:confused: But I don't want it!!! Me LOVES Nickelback!!!!!:D:D:D

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.