EB Tour - Chicago

October would be great. I just started working out again and I just might be ready for in-person Cathe by then LOL

It's official!

I chatted with Cathe on the forums today and she said they tried for October RT in Chicago, but everything was booked, so she said they are planning for 2012!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! We know it's coming, now the anticipation can just eat us up! I'll be there!

I plan to attend Chicago too and it will be my 1st road trip! I am looking forward to meeting you Jodelle and all the Cathletes who attend. I started my first yoga class on Mon night and also checked out Bryan Kest's website as I picked up his name from your web site. Thank you. Kat

Katie lee! Thanks! Can't wait to meet u too! U will love the RT!! They r a once in a lifetime weekend of fun, food, and fitness! 3 of my favorie things!
And I love Bryan kest! He's so passionate about yoga and it shows! I've met him in person and studied a whole weekend with him! Great guy!

Chicago please

Yes, please Chicago. If you also announce it via our email, that would be awesome as well. I don't check the forums as much as I used to, but soooooooooooo want to see Cathe live. Thanks so much!

Hi Cathe!

Any update on coming to Chicago in 2012. Would love to have the opportunity to meet you and the gang.

Looking forward to the response.

Brenda

FYI- Cathe responded to a question posted on FB and said that there would be no destination RTs this year. :(

That is what I gathered from her & Chris @ the Disney RT. The destination RT's seem to be getting too costly, now...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.