early check in?

jnka825

Cathlete
Hey everyone,

This is my first road trip and I am driving up from Long Island. I was wondering if the hotels allow early check in. I figure in order to make sure I get there with time to spare I should leave early, say around 10:30-11:00 b/c you never know with Long Island and city area traffic. I was wondering if I get there around 2, would they do early check in? Any idea?

THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kristin

Kristin, probably. :) How's THAT for an answer? LOL Even if they don't allow you to your room, there will be plenty of us that are there early to visit with (some of us are actually coming Thursday). We'll just hang out till your room is ready. Sound good???

Kristen,
Last year I got to the hotel around 230pm and I was able to check in.
I am trying to time it to get there the same time again this year.

Saundra

I'm also planning on checking in around 2/230. I was gonna call the hotel before I leave my house to see if I can check in early. I think it's about a 3 hr drive for me from NY.

Kristin, probably. :) How's THAT for an answer? LOL Even if they don't allow you to your room, there will be plenty of us that are there early to visit with (some of us are actually coming Thursday). We'll just hang out till your room is ready. Sound good???

Sounds great :D I am so excited at this point, I cannot think about anything else. Just finished MMA Kickbox, and I was thinking the whole time, what moves will be in the class on Friday, lol.

Kristin

I'm also planning on checking in around 2/230. I was gonna call the hotel before I leave my house to see if I can check in early. I think it's about a 3 hr drive for me from NY.

According to mapquest the drive for me will be about 2.5-3 hours. The problem is that never accounts for traffic, which has become crazy on Long Island, especially during the summer. I figure I will be okay b/c I plan on leaving around 10, which gives me plenty of time.

Kristin

Even if you can't check in, the hotel will store your luggage for you. Then you can hang out in the lobby until other Cathletes come by and you'll be all set!

Even if you can't check in, the hotel will store your luggage for you. Then you can hang out in the lobby until other Cathletes come by and you'll be all set!

I might be doing just that because I'll be getting there early Friday morning. I'm hoping that they'll have a vacancy and let me get in early though.

last year I got in before noon and was able to check in.I am hoping for the same this year.As always there will be plenty of people in the lobby.

Suzette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.