DVD Update 5-21-04

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have just confirmed with the replicator that all 3 DVD productions runs are now completed and have been shipped to us by truck from California. The truck should arrive at our facility either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Once the DVDs arrive we will have to do some QC test to make sure the DVDs are okay. If everything checks out and there are no problems, we could begin shipping as early as Tuesday (May – 25th). As soon as we begin shipping we will notify everyone on our mailing list and post an update in our forums and on our website. We will also notify you if we find any problems.
It will take us several days to ship all the presale orders. Orders will be shipped in the order they were received starting with the people who ordered on Super Bowl Sunday. Congratulations to all of our customers who chose the New England Patriots in our Contest – We hope you enjoy your Free Cathe Travel Mug!
Also, most of you will receive an email notification once your order ships (this assumes you entered your email address correctly and we did the same). If you don’t receive an email notification with tracking information, remember you can always use our “Cathe Easy Track”. In either case you will be able to track your order and even know the exact day your order will arrive. Please note that orders that had to be shipped by the postal service (Po Boxes, Military, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canadian orders) can’t be tracked.
:)

Thank you the best news I have had all day, I can't wait to get them all, thank you so much. I am sure they will all be great. I love all
Cathe's work outs yea!!!!.

Debbie

>If everything checks out and there are no
>problems, we could begin shipping as early as Tuesday (May –
>25th).
Can you tell us what that means for Canadian orders through cksales.com? Sorry, I've never pre-ordered before (can't wait!).

It usually takes about 2 days longer for CK Sales to receive their shipment, but this will depend on customs.

That is great! I am so excited because I forgot all about my Cathe mug! (Thank you NE Pats!) Thanks for the update SNM.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathy~I guess because I have been sooo looking forward to the new workouts, even the beg/intermediate ones due to an injury, that the mug is just an ADDED bonus! Can't wait!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

>It usually takes about 2 days longer for CK Sales to receive
>their shipment, but this will depend on customs.
Thank you!! That's not so bad :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.