dvd transfered to vhs

wolady

Ok I have a crazy question. When I buy I would like thedvd but do to $$ shortages. I still only have a vhs in my w/o room. Can the dvd be recorded onto vhs for without losing quality? I will get a dvd player but am waiting for the dvd recorders to go down a bit and then invest in that so I can place older vhs on them. I really would like the dvd for future use.

One thing that is great about Cathe DVDs are the pre-mixes and the chaptering. I'm not sure how hard to do these on a dvd recorders.

Another option for you is to sell your old VHS tapes to finance your DVD purchases. You can sell them at ebay or Firm Ya Ya. The Firm Ya Yas is on Cathe 'Link' page above. You have to register as a member, but it's free. I don't know how much they go for, but they are not a good demand right now. Everybody is switching to DVDs...

I think you are asking if you can record a DVD on to a vhs tape? Yes you can. I copied a dvd on to vhs to take with me on vacation a couple of months ago. The quality was fine.

HTH,

I know there are some DVD/VCR players that you can copy a DVD to VHS from. Not sure of which ones, and I think the quality would be fine..Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.