DVD Rotation

Hi Cathe,

I am fairly new to your DVDs; however, I am an advanced exerciser. Your workouts are the best I've ever done. I've been into home fitness since the early 90's. I always did THE FIRM tapes. The original 6 videos were their very best. Before I discovered your DVDs, I was doing Jari Love's Get Ripped Series which I enjoyed very much. I was going to order P90X, but I'm going to order your STS instead.

I looked under the DVD Rotations on the forum, but alot of the DVDs I haven't acquired yet, but I will over time.

These are the ones I currently have:

Core Max
Stretch Max
Kick Max
Muscle Max
High Step Circuit
High Step Training
Ab Hits
Power Hour
Maximum Intensity Strength
Body Max
Push Pull
Supersets

Could you give me a 4-week rotation schedule incorporating them all? I would be over the top grateful!!!!!!!

Best Wishes,

-Lisa

Hi Cathe,

I am fairly new to your DVDs; however, I am an advanced exerciser. Your workouts are the best I've ever done. I've been into home fitness since the early 90's. I always did THE FIRM tapes. The original 6 videos were their very best. Before I discovered your DVDs, I was doing Jari Love's Get Ripped Series which I enjoyed very much. I was going to order P90X, but I'm going to order your STS instead.

I looked under the DVD Rotations on the forum, but alot of the DVDs I haven't acquired yet, but I will over time.

These are the ones I currently have:

Core Max
Stretch Max
Kick Max
Muscle Max
High Step Circuit
High Step Training
Ab Hits
Power Hour
Maximum Intensity Strength
Body Max
Push Pull
Supersets

Could you give me a 4-week rotation schedule incorporating them all? I would be over the top grateful!!!!!!!

Best Wishes,

-Lisa

Lisa, I'd post this question in the DVD Rotations thread. You will find that there are several women over there who have the very impressive skill of putting rotations together. You'll get some great advice!! :)

Lisa, I'd post this question in the DVD Rotations thread. You will find that there are several women over there who have the very impressive skill of putting rotations together. You'll get some great advice!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.