DVD Request.....

kali1

Cathlete
Hi Cathy and SNM -

Please put CTX Uperbody and Leaner Legs on DVD!! I don't want to buy the whole CTX set....I just want CTX Upper and Leaner Legs! This would make a great set (hint...hint..hint!) and I'm sure there are others that agree!!

Thanks!!!

Kali :)

I would love that. I am thinking about buying the vhs tapes but I don't really want anymore vhs tapes. Please please please make the dvd. Thanks! :)

CTX Upper, PS Legs/Leaner Legs, Cardio= Great DVD!!!

hmmmmm, that should have been done like that in the first place, I believe. I already have the Ab Hits DVD and the CTX Upper on VHS. I really like the CTX Upper and would love it on DVD.

My suggestion would be to put the CTX Upper, the PS Legs and/or and Leaner Legs and a short step/hi-lo/kickboxing cardio on a DVD to fill it up. The DVD would be a workout in itself! That would be supper. :-jumpy

Please do consider this...eventually, we understand....like, after the filming in November...ok...maybe January! ;-)

Thanks.

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

RE: CTX Upper, PS Legs/Leaner Legs, Cardio= Great DVD!!!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! That would be a great DVD! Please oh Please!!! :-jumpy

Kali

RE: CTX Upper, PS Legs/Leaner Legs, Cardio= Great DVD!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-02 AT 02:49PM (Est)[/font][p]hehe! :) I know - I just don't want the entire set - that's why I would looooove to have just the upperbody and leaner legs and what ever else Cathe would like to throw in on 1 DVD.

I know - I'm rambling but can't help it....Still hoping anyways ;-)

RE: No! No! No!

Only after she puts her Classics 2 DVD featuring "Wedding Video, Mega Step Blast, and as a bonus Step & Motion1". We been requesting this for quite a long time.

Sorry, this would just have to wait. Hehehe!!!!! (Couldn't get the Emotion icons to work to give you the wink).

Aleyda

Hehe!

Hummm - what a GREAT idea! ok...ok...! 1 dvd with Classics 2 and another dvd with CTX Upper, PS Legs/Leaner Legs, Cardio like Runathon suggested. I could live with that!

kali :-cool

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.