DVD Feedback Wanted

i agree with pamela's suggestion as i already own leaner legs and would love to have mic on dvd also!

susan wells

Cathe, et. al. -- I have to agree that putting something other than Leaner Legs on the new DVD would be better. I suspect all of us DVD owners already have CTX. The suggestion to substitute LL w/MIC sounds good. Now that you opened this can of worms, I'm gonna be a greedy wench and suggest that you put Step Jam, Step Heat, and Step Max on a DVD. They are oldies but goodies! Keep those DVDs coming....I can't wait to place my order. Since you've given us all something to look forward to on 1 May, I'm going to ask the Easter Bunny to leave you something special this year.
Suzanna

Bodymax instead of Leaner Legs

Cathe,

Thanks so much for putting more of your videos on DVD! Pamela's idea is great. I would love to have the strength segments of Bodymax on the first package. It'd make such a wonderful strength package.

Keep all of BodyMax

Hi Cathe! Well, I *definitely* want all of BodyMax on DVD! This is the one workout I have been dying for on DVD, so I definitely want the workout in its entirety on DVD - not just the upper body or strength sections. Even though I already own Leaner Legs on DVD, I *think* that Lianne's idea is why it is included in this lineup - I have heard others say that they only want Leaner Legs of the CTX series - so this would satisfy that request. Having said that, I would still prefer to have MIC or even the Wedding tape or Step Heat (love that ab section) on DVD vs. a 2nd copy of a workout already on DVD. But, as long as the other, older workouts you mentioned are in their entirety on DVD (MIS, Interval Max, Body Max), then I will be thrilled!

I hadn't thought about the time limits. If I remember correctly, you can only fit four hours on one DVD. However, I would want to have MIC and Body Max in its entirety; otherwise, I have to keep the VHS copies in addition to the DVDs. Even though it would be more expensive, perhaps it would be a better idea to only put two workouts on a DVD. Then, if you don't go with Leaner Legs again, everyone can get the full versions of Body Max and hopefully MIC.

YEAH!!!

thanks for being such a pioneer in the realm of fitness DVDs...I think it shows that you have great faith in your products, as well you should :D But I also agree with many and like Pamela's idea...I already have Leaner Legs and truthfully once is enough!!! (although my legs can always use a little more help!) if that's not possible...maybe some other combo...but anyway, thanks for asking your fanatic fans!
:-jumpy julie :-jumpy

RE: YEAH!!!

Another vote for something other than Leaner Legs. Preferably MIC.

I like the idea of Step Max, Step Heat, and Step Jam, too. If not this time, then next.

Ditto for MIC request

I'm with Erin on this one.

I love MICs step section..expecially the interval blast on the end of it. I was even hoping that this topic would soon come up because I was ready to make a plea for a solo chapter for that section alone to tag on to any of the cardios.

I still would love to see Body Max on DVD too...one of my favorite combos is the step section of Body Max paired with the step of MIC, love love love that combo!

As far as Leaner Legs, most of us with DVDs are already going to have that one with our CTX set..can we use that space for MIC on the first DVD combo? Or is that going to be too long???

How about:-hmmm(you asked;-))
1)Power Hour/Rhythmic step/Interval Max...One great full body, one all cardio and a super interval workout...it would be a well rounded sample for new folks looking to get a taste of Cathe in one neat DVD.
2)MIS/MIC/BodyMax..classic standards but still a great variety..full body, great cardio, and circuit..another DVD that could spruce up all areas of one fitness program in one shot.

I know time allowances have to be taken into consideration..but if MIC can't make it in it's entirety..can I make a plea for that cute little interval blast on any space left on one of the other DVDs;-)...you know..just a little bonus section:7.

http://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/springchickvfnutsig.jpg

I like Pamela's suggestion as well since I have the CTX series on DVD (and video!!). But whatever you ultimately decide, I'm sure we'll all love.

Count me in as another who would rather have MIC on DVD then Leaner Legs again. I don't mind buying workouts I have on video on DVD, because I can trade or e-bay the tapes, and the DVDs are superior in so many ways, but, budget being what it is, I just wouldn't feel right buying the same workout in the same format twice, even if it's the only way I can get another workout that I really want in that format.
It's kind of neat that you started this thread today, because I was going to make a DVD suggestion when I logged in :). I just got the 8-pack and really love it. The only thing it's missing is what I have found is my favorite part of watching DVDs, the Special Features. I think it would be SO awesome if you could add outtakes, behind the scenes stuff, etc. I don't know how much extra work that would be, but they are always so much fun to watch. Just a suggestion :)

Hi Cathe, This is my first time posting though I have lurked occasionally and am a longtime Cathe tape user. I just wanted to add my input regarding your DVD's. I wish you wouldn't mix old and new workouts on the same DVD. For instance, I do not want want Interval Max (too hi impact) and found BodyMax too tough for me, but I do want Rhythmic Step. I don't think I would spend the bucks for a DVD if it only had 1 workout I wanted. The same goes for DVD 1 - I already have MIS.
Please please put the new workouts either together or separately on DVD.

thanks for asking!

In my opinion, MIS and BodyMax were meant to be together. I also agree that the new workouts should really go on the same DVD if at all possible. But Pam's suggestion was a good one.

I also would rather not have LL again on DVD. But also would rather not see just a segment of a workout tacked on to the end of either disc...

Bet your glad you asked, huh, Cathe!?!

Sorry to be so picky!

Wendy

PS I would think a lot of people have programmable DVD players, many of them multi disc changers, so since we'll all end up buying all of them, maybe it doesn't really matter which workouts you put on which discs...but do try to leave out Leaner Legs :)

RE: thanks for asking!

I would also like to see Leaner Legs replaced with MIC. I don't want to buy LL twice. Most of the DVD owners already have that workout.
I know people who don't want all of CXT keep asking for it, so i think you should consider having it available seperately. don't put it on the new DVD's.

Ilja <http://home.hetnet.nl/~aliyah/images/fitnessmickey.gif

This was a nice surprise! I have been anticipating the PS Series on DVD, but MIS and BodyMax too - WOW! Here's another vote for MIS and BodyMax on the same DVD - they were just made to go together. And another vote for not including Leaner Legs in this package. Like the others, I already own it and one copy is already too much (in a good way).

Thanks so much for seeking our input.

This was a nice surprise! I have been anticipating the PS Series on DVD, but MIS and BodyMax too - WOW! Here's another vote for MIS and BodyMax on the same DVD - they were just made to go together. And another vote for not including Leaner Legs in this package. Like the others, I already own it and one copy is already too much (in a good way).

Thanks so much for seeking our input.

Hi Cathe,

I don't have a DVD (yet!) but thought of another option to the first two packages above:

1) add a cardio
2) add leaner legs (take out IM or Rythmic Step).

It seems that you can get great cardio/weight training combos from each of the two DVD packages if you do them this way.

It's just a suggestion from someone who knows very little about how a DVD works, but knows quite a bit more about the combos she would like for the future!!

Thanks for keeping our fitness possibilities ever growing.

Cathy

My vote goes to Pam's idea! LL is a toughie - I just can't seem to get through it, although I'm able to use all of your other workouts. Thanks Cathe!

I'd really prefer to see MIC over leaner legs, too.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-01 AT 08:39AM (Est)[/font][p]Or perhaps a title that is a series of favorite aerobic chapters...

Kathryn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.