DVD chronological order

Pedmom

Cathlete
Does anyone know where I can find the chronological order of when each DVD was released? The nerd in me wants to arrange my DVDs in date order, but I can't find a listing. If I go to the shop and try to list them by oldest or newest, it does not work. (It's obvious that it's wrong). Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can find the chronological order of when each DVD was released? The nerd in me wants to arrange my DVDs in date order, but I can't find a listing. If I go to the shop and try to list them by oldest or newest, it does not work. (It's obvious that it's wrong). Thanks!
I believe when you go under the shop Cathe dvds, it's in order from newest to oldest. That's how I organized my dvds. Just don't put in any "series", just look at the list with everything listed.(hope that makes sense) Good to know I'm not the only "nerd" who does this:D

[emoji5] I'm glad I'm not the only dvd nerd. All my dvds are in order with the calendar listings [emoji2]

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

I have my Cathe step in chronological order

because her step goes from simpler to more complex.

As you learn moves with her she keeps them for later vids.

Nerd here too but mine are in alphabetical order to match the compendium. Can't help it....yup I have a binder too. Keeps things in order for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.