DVD Case

Murphymax

Cathlete
Does anyone, by chance, know where to purchase DVD cases like the ones the original STS came in - the ones that hold more than one DVD but they are the size of a standard DVD case?

Thank you!

Yep, Debinmi is right….. I have 12 disc black cases (one on the inside, 5 flip trays that hold disc on each side & one on inside of back of case- hence 12) I love those cases, & you can get 10 disc, 3 disc, etc. got mine from Amazon. I have a empty 12 & 3 that I may switch to….haven’t decided. The little travel case is beautiful, but I am so use to
the regular ones.

Last edited:
Debinmi and Aqua Girl, thank you so much for replying. When I do a search, I get results for DVD organizers and travel cases - Not the hard cases - Like what the original STS DVDs came in. I was hopeful someone might have a link to something they have purchased. Thank you again for responding.

Bayerngirl, thank you so much for replying.

Isn't this the size of the ICE and Strong and Sweaty case? I was hoping to find the same size as the original STS DVD cases - they hold 6 DVDs yet are the same size as the case that holds just one DVD. It has to do with the racks I have on my walls to hold my DVDs. I will do a search for the term flip trays and see if I can find it.

Thank you again Bayerngirl, Aqua Girl and Debinmi.

Yes, that might be the same size as a standard 1 dvd case, the 12 disc is wider…..
personally, I don’t care for the overlapping dvds in cases, it seems like ever time I want one, it’s always the one underneath:)! Good luck, hope you find what you’re looking for.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.