Drill Max

I just love this DVD! It is an awesome workout! It's so fun, my seven year wants to work out with me. Thanks Cathe for such a fun, and challenging workout!! Hope to see more like this one!

Lynne

I love it too but I'm always so ready to stop before the last drill. I'm usually panting and dripping and have to push myself to finish this one. But I guess that's the idea!

I absolutely LOVE this workout. I think it is my favorite, so far! I always have a big smile on my face for the football drills, Shelley. I can't get enough of that drill - I LOVE going around the step like that.

Sometimes I think I must be crazy - because by that time of the workout - I feel like I can't do anymore - but as soon as the football drill starts - I start whooping and smiling- that definitely is my favorite drill in Drill Max.

I try to do this one three times a week!

Cheryl

I did the 'Scrambled Cardio' Blast this morning, I love the rebounding drill, just like skipping when I was little:) When I ran a half marathon last fall my best friend and I seriously considered skipping the entire route:p We're absolutely sure that rebounding/skipping will be the 'next big thing!':+ :7 DrillMax ROCKS!!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Hi Lynne! I LOVE this workout too! You might want to post this in the "Ask Cathe Forum" so she is sure to see it! BTW, Welcome! It's nice to have you join in.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance.

I LOVE this workout. I try to do it in some form (reg. workout or premix) every week!! Every time I do it I think "this workout is pure genius"!!! Love It!!

Yes, Drill Max ROCKS!

Deanie

I remember the first time I did Drill Max and I couldn't do the squat thrust tuck jump and jump on and off the step drill. I was so bummed but now I can do all of it!!! It feels great to get over a hurdle and accomplish something that was impossible at first. I love this workout now if I could just do those bomb diver pushups!!!! Teresa

This is Cathe's most innovative as well as challenging workout IMHO!
I hope there will be a Drillmax 2,3,4.....:eek: :eek:
The premixes are superb also!

ShellyC

Another Drill Max lover here!! KPC used to be my favorite Cathe workout but now it's drill max. I hope she makes more like this one too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.