Drill Max

jbabefit

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Love your workouts and all you do for us! We're so thankful to have someone out there like you to inspire us and to create such awesome workouts to keep our bodies healthy and hot!(as the man says about my results - thanks to your workouts!!!!);)

I was just curious to know a little more about Drill Max.....do you know what types of drills will be included? Does this workout include any equipment? Just a little more briefing, if you could, would be wonderful!

Thanks so much!:7

Hi Jbabefit! It is too soon for me to be so specific but the drills will be varied. Some speed and agility drills, some sports specific, some power oriented, some boot campy like. The equipment is still in the works as it depends which drills make the cut. Some drills get tested and spit out and some get tested and accepted, ;-)

Thanks so much for replying Cathe! I understand you can't tell too much because you are not completely sure just yet. I appreciate the info you did give to help me decide if I should preorder or not :)

Thanks so much and best of luck with the series!

I'm hoping there won't be any equipment (I was thinking along the lines of Tony Horton's P90X Plyos). HOWEVER, if there is a need for an an equiment, I hope it's either the Club Step or High Step - I'm hoping there won't be a lot of equipment changes. It would be great if there would be one advanced exerciser not using the step but doing advanced drills nonetheless.

These are just suggestions but I still pre-ordered ALL! I know I'm gonna enjoy Drill Max :) I'm really looking forward to Drill Max and Bodymax 2!

I would love to have a Cathe's workout similar to Plyo P90X.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.